Epilogue

JIMIN POV

I was nervous because it was my first day back to work outside of the house.

I'd spent two years at home raising Ari with Jungkook and getting things ready to launch my very small company.

When I stepped out of the closet, there was a small lavender envelope on the bed.

Jimin,

It was in Jungkook's handwriting.

I figured it was just a card congratulating me on starting my business.

When I opened it, there was a picture of a baby on the front of the card.

I thought that was strange for a card about my business and opened it.

Here we go again!

At first I didn't realize what it meant.

Then it hit me.

I was about to race downstairs to find Jungkook but he appeared in the doorway.

"Are you?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Though, I only took four tests this time so I could be wrong" he said with a big smile.

I raced across the bedroom and pulled him into my arms.

"Thank you." I said.

"You did part of the work." he said with a smile. "As I recall, you did a lot of the work."

"I mean for being mine and for having our babies." I said and kissed him hard. "Marry me."

"What?"

"You heard me, Marry me kookie We'll get rings and have a wedding. You can plan it."

"Ari can be a flower girl, Let's do this."

"Well, how could I ever say no to that?" Jungkook kissed me back hard.

***

Thank you for reading!
___________________________________