Magnificent

"That essay is magnificent May! Congratulations, you got an 100! Or also known as A+!" My teacher exclaimed over enthusiastically. I hated that, she was only excited by my essay. I twas because my essay was quite good. She will most likely show it off to her "friends". (Hint: she doesn't have any.)

It's called being so obviously biased. It is so obvious to the point where the principle even looked like he despised of her. He could never get rid of her or fire her, because there was no one to replace her as a full time teacher. I almost chuckled at the thought of that. 

It wasn't everyday where a principle seems to hate a teacher, in public, now is it?

"Is everything ok May?! You seem to be spacing out while I am talking to you. I hope that you heard what I just said." I nodded. I wasn't exactly paying attention. However, it's not my fault her voice is boring. 

"Ok then, May, what did I just say? If you just heard me." My annoying teacher asked me.

"You said, that the high school we're going to is going to be very different from here but you think that I can do it." I responded with full confidence in my voice. 

She nodded and smiled towards me and led me out of her door and classroom. To be honest I really didn't like visiting her, she has so many biases. One of them being me, unfortunately. I walked along the hallways, feeling the walls underneath my finger tips. It's a habit at this point. 

The wall felt bumpy yet smooth. I liked that feeling so much. It was pretty soothing and satisfying to me. So was walking in the rain. The calming noise of rain dropping is the best. My "mom" always told me that she would get sick due to this so called "weird" habit of mine. 

The thing is I never go walking in the rain without a jacket on. So I don't get sick when I walk. I believe that my mom was concerned about her getting sick, not me. She never did, never will, if I were to be honest.

Another reason why I love doing this is because, worms come out! That's the only time they come out willingly. They are so precious. Many dislike because they are "slimy". As to which, they are. 

That's not a good reason though! I could go all day debating whether or not worms are gross, but, I digress. 

My mom is bratty and only cares about herself. That's it. I always wondered to myself how my dad could have handled her for this long. I guess that I got my patience from him, my dad at least. 

That's one of the good things I got from my dad. 

My mom despised me because I resemble my father so much. Talk about a stereotypical mom. 

Ever since my father died, my mom and I's relationship has never been the same after that.