Food

Yes, finally, 4 out of my 8 periods are done. Thank the gods. Again, all of them by the way. If you didn't already notice, I love Percy Jackson. A.K.A. Peter Johnson. (Only true Percy Jackson fans will get the reference.) 

Yes, I pack my own lunch every single day. It has been that way ever since my father died. All of a sudden, I felt someone's presence besides me. I thought it was Melissa so I turned around. A full 180 degree turn, if you will.

But of course, no, I had to be wrong for an a hundredth time. It was the school heart throb, Michael. I wanted to die. I hated boys like him. Like, despise. They were so rude to everyone around them. With the exception of their friends. 

"What do you want, Michael." I say annoyed. He smirked at me and tried to hug me. I immediately backed away. Gross. Then , he started talking. "Don't you want a hug lonely girl?" He asked while moving closer towards me. 

I grinned and responded saying, "Hm, let me think about that... uh, no. For now, let's keep some distance between us, shall we?" I pulled his hat over his face and walked away. 

Now, I have a good body, not to brag, so I made sure that I swayed my hips while I was showing off. 

He bit his lip and said, "wow, May, that was actually good." 

I turned around and said, "Baby I was born this way."

The next 2 periods were, well, ok. Lunch is a period too. The 8th period, well, that was hilarious. My 8th period is science, by the way. I sat in front of Michael and as I was paying attention, Michael was groaning. 

"Please do try and stop groaning, Michael. That question is super easy to answer and accomplish on your own." I scolded him. He glared at me, his eyes as sharp as daggers. "Aw, come on, I thought that was the answer!" He complained once I helped him out. I simply eye rolled at him. 

"Then you must have 2 protons, 2 electrons, and 2 neutrons in your tiny size brain." I say. The teacher snickered in pure amusement. Everyone else just looked at us, confused. 

"Hold on just a moment, did you just say I have helium in my brain?!" He sounded mad and embarrassed in general. I just grinned in response. 

"Well, Michael, let's just say, don't challenge May again. Oh, and don't try to roast her again." The teacher said with a smile. Honestly, the taste of victory is just so, satisfying. I actually like the science teacher a little bit more. 

I left the school as soon as the bell rang. Saved by the bell, one could say. Finally, I get to run, no, sprint to my favorite place in the whole entire world. And that's saying something. This is what its name is.  

It's quite simple, yet complex, yet short, here you go. 

Country, side, Park.