Check

Before, I asked my mother if we could go back to my old house to get a couple of more things that I couldn't get before hand. 

I was sitting beside my mother in a normal grey Honda Pilot. My mother reminded me that a spy can't have flashy cars.

Very contradicting to the double o seven movies they have. Suddenly we took a turn to the right. I looked at the pale yellow house. The one I was so familiar with. Bringing back bad memories and everything else. Which made me shiver a little bit. 

The car parked on the side of the road to wait. My mother helped me out of the car. She asked me, "Would you like me to come with you? I understand how it pains you to be here. I knew you have never really liked your stepmom. Not to mention the house itself."

I nodded in agreement. "If it is ok with you mom?"

"Of course it is ok sweetie! I also have to give that lady a piece of my mind. You will see what I mean soon enough."

For some weird reason, I felt like my mother was absolutely determined about this. When she sets her mind on something, there's no changing it. I wasn't as scared about this anymore. 

My mother and I walked along the pathway to the front door. I heard kissing and or making out noises inside of the house.

Both my mom and I visibly cringed once hearing this. I honestly can not say that I am surprised about this anymore. And that's not a good thing to get used to.

However, this doesn't make this less annoying. Not to mention disgusting.

My mother knocked on the door rapidly and hurriedly. 

Almost as if she just wanted to get this over and done with as quick as humanly possible.

This also seemed like she'd done this multiple times to.

I heard angry foot steps stomp their way towards us. I saw my stepmother open the door.

"Well, hello, dear sister." 

My mother said calmly and cooly. Like she was expecting this to happen. This was not something that one hears every day. Considering the situation of course.

This statement made my jaw drop to the floor. Almost as if, I wanted this to be a dream or a lie. Oh, and a nightmare. But nope, it is not.

I could see that my stepmom wasn't at all pleased with our sudden arrival.

"Sister, please let us in, I do have a search warrant you know."

My stepmother glared at the both of us with disgust.

"Whatever, I'm not going to jail for you faggots."

I scoffed and marched my way into the house. Slightly pushing my stepmom away.

What?! She deserves it. I went up to my room. The feeling of, cold, dark, and emptiness filled the room's atmosphere.

I put my special Yuri on Ice pillow at the bottom. Don't judge, it is an amazing anime.

Then I put other deemed necessary things into my bag. While I was doing these things, I heard yelling emitting from downstairs.