Welp

Welp, when I woke up, it was 7:00. The bus comes at around 7:30. I got up, changed, brushed my teeth, and ate breakfast in recored time. Thankfully by the time I was done, it was time to leave. 

I walked to the bus stop. And waited. After around 2 minutes, the bus came. Walking up the stairs, I heard murmurs in the bus. I sigh, clearly, it's about me. Isn't it. This is quite common at this point. I am not surprised at this point. Nothing is a surprise to me anymore. Normal is normal. Obviously. 

I walked to the very front seat in the same column as the driver's seat. It was ideal. I could see a lot of people through the mirror. For some reason there was a plug there.  So, another plus. I could also hear other people's conversations. 

So, you see, (I'm not trying to be Dhar Mann by the way. He is super cringy in my opinion. Don't judge my opinion because it's true) ideal spot. I sat down there and took out my note book. I usually write down things that had something to do with class. 

I am a nerd, I know. You guys don't have to remind me. I have good self awareness. However, this helps me keep up with everything in middle school. Yep, I'm in my last year of middle school. Thank the gods. (Not all of them in case anybody was wondering).

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Melissa come over to me and smiled. I smiled back and she asked "Hi May! Anything new I should know about?" 

"You don't even know the half of it." I say with definite anger spilling into my voice. She looked at me with a - *What happened now?* - look. I just sat there and told her, everything. From beginning to end. 

She looked shocked, "But then who else will I hang out with? I'll be lonely!" She complained. I smiled and responded, "well, I'll see what I can do about that. Probably not that much though. You know my mom." 

She simply nodded, but had a disappointed look on her face. I was thinking about my new life wherever we were going. Maybe, I can have a fresh start?

But did I really want to no. It just bothered me to a certain extent. As I was amidst my jumbled up thoughts, Melissa tapped me on my shoulder. "Um, May, we're here you know?" 

I jumped slightly, she scared me to death. Sort of to death, I didn't die just yet. Wait for 7 more decades til I cease to exist. 

I just nodded and waited until the bus's doors opened. Then I immediately walked off the bus. Thank god, only 8 more days until the school year ends. I simply couldn't wait until I could get out of here!

I went to math first. I mean, it's cool, I guess. At least the teacher's nice. She never really gave us homework. Welp, let's start the day.