Surprises

I was staring at Michael, and he was staring right back at me. What is with me and having awkward moments and weird eye contact with people! There was a few awkward moments of silence. 

"But how, you act so dumb in science! Not to mention school! I mean, how did you even get into CIA's main building?! With the most security not to mention!" I asked Michael. 

He laughed and said, "well sweetheart. I'm smarter than what meets the eye."

"So basically, nothing." I sassed back. 

Michael laughed and I couldn't believe that he had the capability to do that! 

I eye rolled, but, I mean, anybody could be smarter than I think. But still, Michael? Michael?! Out of all the people in the whole world, why flipping Michael!

Mr. Shi san said, "Enough flirting children. Michael show her her new agency suit. For missions and for formalities."

Michael nodded and pulled out a skin tight black suit. I looked sleek and it looked like it could camouflage anywhere needed. Really good quality, really. 

I am slightly shocked to say the least. 

"Wow, Michael. I didn't know that you could make such a thing! Did you intergrade titanium, camo, and bug spray, and sun screen?! That's absolutely genius!" I exclaimed. 

"You know it! I also added fold in wings, grappling hooks, and a device that pixelates any costume you'd like on you For any disguise needed on a mission. Cool, right?!" Michael nerded out with me. I guess we're fairly similar. More so than I thought. 

"Ok, that's enough children. We must move on from this. Michael, please hand over the suit to Ms. Peterson. We have much to do afterwards. I will be waiting outside of the door. Once you are finished open the door and I will be there."

I nodded and grabbed the suit from Michael and our hands brushed. I felt a spark light deep in my heart. Oh god, don't tell me that I'm falling in love with Michael!

Yeah... I'm not even convincing myself. I walked towards the restroom and got dressed very quickly. 

What can I say? I move very quickly when deemed necessary. I opened the door and looked at myself in the mirror. Doing a very quick analysis about myself. 

That definitely showed my cures more than I thought. I sighed and walked out and saw Michael practically drooling at me. I eye rolled and teased him saying, "Hey dude, if you want to stare at me, do it more discreetly." 

I walked away with an accomplished smile on my face. I saw Mr. Shi san standing there with a poker face on. Just like he said he would, well, without mentioning the poker face part.

"That was fairly quick. Now, we will do a series of tests to see where you need the most work on." I nodded.

We walked through, again, various hallways. Again, why is everywhere I go like the Labyrinth? Not that I am complaining at all. Ya'll know I love Percy Jackson, right?

We stopped at a room with everything imaginable there. I was in awe of everything. 

"Let the games being, Ms. Peterson."