Excellent

I saw that I was the only one in the grave yard. Like many days, there are not many people that visit the dead. I sigh, walking around looking at every loved one lost to so many people. 

Forever. One grave had no flowers, or really any decorations at all. A lot like me, cold and empty. 

I sat down and read the tombstone, it was carved to say, "May Roberts..." I didn't even bother to read anything else after that. My middle name was Roberts and my first name was May as well.

 That could not be a coincidence. I decided to whip out my phone and take a picture. Then, I put it back into my pocket. Then I climbed on to my bike. I am absolutely determined. Confronting my mom is harder than it sounds.

I returned home at around 5:00 pm and burst opened the door. Only to find my mom sitting there, waiting for me. I was extremely mad at her, why had she never told me? As if she was reading my mind, she said calmly. 

"You read that tombstone, didn't you? You know that your facial expression tells it all." I nod. At least she can rack her nonexistent brain to find that much out. 

"That tombstone you read is your biological mom's. Once you were born, your mom died of lung cancer. Your father brought you back to me. I never told you."

"But why! I am her daughter! I deserve to know what has happened to her. It is only fair! I hate you mother, no, I despise you. You're not even my mom. Goodbye, forever." 

I ran up the stairs and slammed my room door shut. I locked myself up in my room and packed up my things in my suitcase. And zipped it up. I lifted up a poster and pressed a button hidden underneath it. 

James Bond 2.0 at your service! By the way, I completely recommend Goldfinger. It is the best one in my opinion. Not to mention, the music is amazing. 

Yeah, I can build things. I opened my window and the inflatable slide activated just as planned. By the way, I love building, engineering, and coding stuff in my free time. Which is a lot of time.

I opened the window and pushed myself and the suitcase down the slide. The window barely fit me, but still, I fit. I made sure to pull it back up so no one could see it. I walked to the bus stop, making sure I grabbed the compass. 

I also saved up all the money I have earned. I invested in stocks by saving up on my allowance. I told you, I was somewhat not dumb. But, remember, I never ever said I was smart. 

I sat down in the very front of the bus, once again, the best seat. So, I told the bus driver to keep going north. He told me that there was a hospital that way, and I said, "Take me there."