Missions

My mother practically dragged me to the technology room. She smiled at me and opened the door. Just to see Michael standing there in a dark grey hoodie, and black sweat pants.

To be quite honest, it was a simple outfit, however, it was also quite smart. He wouldn't be spotted easily, and he would be able to move easily and comfortably. 

Hence why I am wearing a midnight black skin tight suit. The one he designed for me. Michael smiled at me and grabbed my hand and dragged me to a big flat screen TV.

My mother grinned at me and looked towards Michael and I holding hands. 

I eye rolled at her antics. I hated her, but then again, I loved my mother at the same time as well. Which, is annoying at some points in time. Sometimes, I wonder if she's doing this on purpose. 

"Ok children, this is the time where I tell you all about your mission. It's not going to be easy, by all means. But I believe that you two can do it. Welcome, to the CIA's top mission."

"There is a nuke planned to be launched on this very head quarters. We do believe that they want to get revenge on us. For their boss. However, we don't know for sure who their boss. It is confirmed that their boss is a he. We believe it could be these three suspects." 

She says pulling three images onto the screen. 

"Their names are, JP, which is the first guy from the left. The second one's name is Jason. The third one is Jacob. And, as you can see, their names all start with a J. We believe that they are brothers. Then again, we are not too sure if they are."

"So, mother, basically, you would like us to figure out who their boss is. Stop their nuke, and arrest them. That is quite a bit for two 13 year olds. Especially if adults can't even do it."

"I know sweetheart, that is why I believe in you. If you need backup, press the red button in your suit. Remember, it's hidden, so that it won't stick out while you are sneaking around."

I nodded, however, I still felt very unsure about myself. How can my mother, expect, a 13 year old. Brand new to this, by the way. Can do something that responsible adults with years of experience can't! That's, well, for a nicer term for it, absurd. 

I looked to my left and met Michael's eyes. He looked calm, but over all, excited. This is why I can never win against them. They think the same, and, my mother means a lot to me.

I sighed, "Michael, can you and I talk privately, about this mission? Please mom? Can we? I really want to talk to him." 

My mother looked at the both of us with a concerned look on her face. Clearly, she could see something was going on with me.

"Is everything ok, sweetheart?" My mom asked me, again, with concern in her voice.

I smiled and nodded. "Michael and I will be back in around 5 minutes."