Chapter 1- Code #

Well hello, this is the first chapter Yaya enjoy!

Grian Pov-

I could smell the ashes of the wood in the fireplace. My eyes getting heavier and heavier. I could hear Ex giggling I was wondering why though. I looked up at Ex and realized I was lying on Ex's shoulder. I tried to get up but Ex pulled me back down. 

"Stay like this I like it" He gave me a smile and put his head on mine. About an hour later I fell asleep. I woke up because I heard the door open I tried to look who came in without waking Ex too. "Hey, Gre. I came to join you two." A familiar voice said to me. Then a tall figure walked into my view. He sat next to me leaning against my shoulder. I giggled to myself and fell back to sleep knowing I was with my only family left... safe with them... I felt happy again like it use to be... it was perfect.

~Next day~

I woke up laying on a soft pillow and a fluffy blanket. I stood up stretching my wings they were a glimmery purple that shimmered like stars. I walked into the kitchen to smell bacon and eggs. I saw X cook and sat down at the table with Ex. "Well good morning little birdie" that was a nickname X called me "little birdie". He gave me a plate that had 2 pieces of bacon and 1 egg scrambled. His mask was off he usually didn't have it off. Ex and I were the only ones that have ever seen X without the mask. Before we left X and Ex had to get their mask before going out into the world.

~A little later~

I was talking to Ex at the shop that we made together. I heard someone walk towards our shop. I stood up to go greet them. Ex was confused about what I was doing, not hearing the person until they realized Iskall was walking over. Ex usually forgets that Iskall always messages me before coming. "Hey, Isky! what brings you here?" I said giggling a little I always called Iskall Isky. It was a nickname that I gave him when we were little. I've known Iskall since I was 5 and we were very close kind of like me and Ex. "I came to see you Cookie! We haven't talked in a while!" He said messing my hair up. I frowned but then started giggling. Like I gave Iskall a nickname he also gave me a nickname. He choose Cookie because he thought it would fit me. 

"Hey, Gre I'ma go talk to X to see how's he doing bye!" Ex waved walking out of the shop. "So Isky what did you want to talk about?" "Well..."  After about 2-3 hours of talking until Scar came in to see what I and Iskall were doing. "Well, I should be heading out! "I need to work on my base more".  Iskall said hugging me before leaving. I was stunned and kind of flustered because I wasn't expecting him to hug me.

"So~ I see that someone has a crush~," Scar said nudging my shoulder and giggling at his statement. I felt my face turn hot red. "Wha- No... We are just friends!" I said but Scar was correct duh! "Gre? You good?" Then I jolted back into reality. "Ye! I was just thinking about something..." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"So Scar what do you want to do now?" I ask while making circles around him.  It took Scar a while to answer me back. "Oh! Hey, why don't we walk to Mumbo's place to see if he's there!" I nodded yes and we started walking to Mumbo's base. 

~Half way there~

Ding Ding

<XisumaVoid> GRIAN GRIAN!

<Grian> What?

<XisumaZoid> We have a code PURPLE  AND LIME!

~End of Messages~

My heart sinks in my chest. I didn't realize I was crying until Scar was panicking and trying to get me to talk. "Grian? GRIAN??? Talk to me please!" I jolted up tears still in my eyes. "I-I need to go home it's urgent! Sorry Scar! Go to Mumbo's I'll get there at some point!" I said as quickly as I could. I widen my wing and start flying. I flew home as quickly as I could hoping I wasn't going to be late.

I opened the door to see Ex grabbing my arm and bringing me to our living room. I saw Bdubs, Timmy, Martyn, and X standing around the table. "W-What are we going to do?" I heard a stuttering voice say. "I don't know this has never happened b-before... We need to keep you guys safe thereafter you guys... after all..." X said trying to sound organized. "Right so where should we go hide out?" Martyn said looking at all of us.

Then we hear something I thought I wouldn't hear ever again. I turn around to see-

Hehe

Yes, I have stopped on a cliffhanger be scared!

I hope you like this chapter!

Ok...Ok so please tell me should I change Grian's ship or keep it? I was trying out a new ship but I don't know if you guy's will like it SO PLEASE TELL ME! Keep or No Keep?

(903 words.  Sorry, it was kind of short! I will try to make the others about 1500 words!)

That's it for the notes