Chapter 5- Panic Attack

Hello! ^-^

T.T I am writing a lot TmT

Warnings: Panic attacks and Shipping (Wow who would of know?)

No one's Pov:

It seemed like it was working until Doc, Scar, and X realized something but it was already too late... 

We all three realized that if the music was too loud it would hurt he hears a lot but if it was the wrong type of music it could make him go crazy. Then I saw Scar sprint for Noah trying to get there in time. When he got there he pulled the earbuds out and saw Noah was crying more. Noah latched onto Scar. Grian and Mumbo looked at each other confused why Scar was so worried when that always helps with panic attacks.

Scar quietly asks "Do your ears hurt?". Then out of all the crying, you could hear Noah say "Hmh". That brought tears to Scar. Scar had been already crying but now he was crying again. "Shhh. It's ok we aren't back there again... We are safe there aren't more needles..." Scar said with a peaceful voice trying to calm his 'friend'. "Um... Did I do something wrong?" Grian said not trying to break the mood. "Ye... But you didn't know," Scar said trying to make Grian not feel guilty for what he did.

A couple of minutes passed and Grian asked 'W-What did I do?". Scar slightly tilted his head and said, "Well, let X and Doc explain I am a bit busy". After that Grian went to go talk to the others to find out what happened. 

Grian and Mumbo found out that he had super hearing so if you had the music at a normal level that would damage his ears. 

Doc looked over to see that Noah looked like he was calming down. X also could tell too. They both came over and sat with Scar and Noah. The three calmed Noah down enough that he was able to speak normally and walk. You still could tell that he was scared but the three didn't pay attention to that. They all got up and walked towards a castle. Noah was confused about why they were going to someone's castle. He knew it wasn't Docs, Xs, or Scars. "Why are we hear," A quiet but strong voice said. Scar looked down at him and said "To meet someone you... miss". Noah was confused at that point. The person she missed was dead right?

They walked into the castle and waited for someone. Scar double-checked his communicator. About a minute later a hybrid dog came down the stairs. Noah's eyes lighted up he ran towards him giving him a huge hug. "I-I thought y-you died, Ren?" Ren looked down at Noah and said "I almost was but hey I am here now". Noah started to cry happy tears to see his Ren. 

Noah was probably the closest to Ren other than Scar of course. Ren knew Scar and Noah since they were 2 years old. Noah finally let Ren go from the 'death hug'. 

~Two Days Later~

Noah was staring into the woods looking at something. Scar came over to find out what it was but when he got there he saw nothing. "Um? Noah, what are you looking at?". Noah turned around and said, "Oh, I am looking at Xquela". Scar stared blankly at Noah until he realized who he was talking about. "So Xquela still hangs around you?" Noah gave Scar a reinsuring nod. Then Grian came into the room and stopped looking outside the window too. "Um... guys we need to go th-there is a watcher..." Noah turned around and told Grian "I know that's Xquela". Grian stared blankly at Noah until he said "You know the watcher and can see it?" Noah smiled at Grian and then said, "Yep! Xquela has been with me since I was young!" Before Grian could say anything Noah looked towards the window and said, "Hey! Xquela you can come in! I don't like you being all alone!" Grian had a panic face and then he said, "What? Watcher are dangers!" 

The watcher was now in the same room as everyone else. Scar still being there not able to see it though. Noah gave Grian a little frown and said "Not this one! Xquela protects me! Also, your telling me watchers are bad I can feel your strength! You're also a watcher". Grian stood there wondering how she could feel his strength.