Chapter 4- Lost Memories

Hello, my people!

This story is based on the past!

Warnings: Needles, Abusing, blood, etc. stuff like that!

Oh, look at the Pov I wonder who it is... Hehehe >:D

??? Pov:

I looked at the white walls that surrounds me. I've lost track of how long I've been in this room. I looked over and saw my best friends talking to each other. They have been my friend since we were babies. I wasn't able to move because I was changed to the wall. The scientist didn't trust me they say I am too strong and not trustworthy yet. 

I whimpered I didn't like being alone. I heard footsteps come near me and I looked up to see my friends coming over. The three sat around me and started to hug me. "Shh... We are here now" I felt comfortable only near them. I heard more footsteps come. I looked at the door and my friends knew someone was coming because I had super hearing. We all cuddled together scared of why they would be coming early to see us. 

We watched the door open and a scientist walked in. They walked up to us and looked down. Then two more scientists came in. The 3 took my friends away from me. I became more scared and frightened. Two of the scientist took my friends into another room. The scientist in front of me pulled out a needle. I shocked my head back and forth. They put the needle into my neck, one in my back, and one in my arm. I didn't feel anything but then I started feeling pain all over my body. I started to scream then I started to cry in pain. The scientist left and they brought my friends back. When they saw me they ran towards me comforting me. 

"Hey, it's ok we are here." I calmed down but there was so much pain. Finally, I fell asleep. 

~Next day~ 

I woke up screaming my back in pain. My friends ran over to help me. "M-My back it h-hurts." They looked at my back to see my wings but they were growing which wasn't normal. 

Scar Pov:

I ran over towards my fallen friend. I heard them say their back hurt. We looked at his back and I saw his wings grown. "O-Oh my why would they d-do this" I started crying because my friend was in pain.

He looked at the door and we knew that the scientist was coming to check up on us. He came in and walked towards us. Then three other scientists came in. Each scientist grabbed one of us. They sat us in front of Noah our hurt friend. One of the scientists started to punch him. I yelled out for them to stop but they didn't listen. After an hour of abusing us, Noah and Doc finally snapped. Doc bit the scientist and Noah fully attached the scientist. When Doc and Noah were done the two scientists were all bloody.

Doc Pov:

"Noah! Are you ok?" I asked worried that he still was in pain. "I'm ok... You?". "Ye! I'm glad you ok." I hugged him glad that he was perfectly fine. I never knew why Noah called Scar his friend because they were brothers. "Hey, Noah why do you call Scar your friend when you guys are brothers?" He looked at me and giggled "Well it's easier for me to say friends and not friends and brother". "That makes sense," I said putting a thumbs up in the air. 

~~~~~~~~

Oh~ That's the end of that chapter!

The next chapter will be normal and not in the past!

Here is some Info-

Noah

Pronouns- Him/They

Love partner- Evil Xisuma?

Crush- ∷ᒷリ

Siblings- Scar

Hybrid- Ember/Vex/Crystal Demon

-Random Info-

He was born as a Vex but the scientist made him half Crystal Demon. 

( 678 Word Count) Short on purpose since it was about the past.

Daily Question-

What should be the new name of this story? I don't really think the name makes sense in this story.

See you next chapter bye! Also, I hope you like that I posted two chapters in one day!!!!