Chapter 6- Lovers from the start

:3 Hi

So far making this story has been fun! I plan to make it many chapters long! That is why I have started another story so I don't get bored.

Warnings: Romantic stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

None ones Pov:

Doc looked down to see Noah's face was starting to turn red...

"U-Um, guys... I don't think Noah was asleep" Doc said not trying to make Ren panic. Ren could hear Noah start to giggle. Then Ren tried to stand up but Noah tugged him back to the ground. "No... stay here" Ren's face somehow got even redder. "B-But you are already dating Ex," Ren said trying to escape Noah's grip. Noah looked up at Ren and said "Not anymore".

Everyone but Scar was shocked at what Noah had said. He was just going to break up with Evil Xisuma that easily? Scar always knew Noah liked Ren. "Well, how are you going to do it?" X said to Noah knowing if he did it wrong Ex wouldn't like that. "That's the problem I don't know how..." Noah said getting closer to Ren. They sat there ponding on how Noah should break up with Ex and tell him that he was dating Ren without him killing Ren of course. Finally, Xisuma had a plan. 

"Hey! I got it. Ok, so what you need to do is make sure Ex is in a good mood. Slowly, break it out to him. Don't tell him you're with Ren yet. If he is still in a good mood tell him about Ren!" Noah thought for a second and said "Ye! That sounds good. I'll do it tomorrow it's getting late." Everyone agreed and they all went to bed. Scar went home with Grian~. Xisuma went home alone... Doc went home to Bdubs and Etho~. Noah and Ren were already home and they just went to bed together~. 

~Next morning~

It was the next morning and Noah got ready to tell Ex. He went looking for him and it took a couple of minutes. "Noah! There you are." Noah turned around to see Ex right in front of him. "Um, Ex I have something to tell you..." Ex looked at Noah confused. "What?" Ex said. 

"Ex... I am breaking up with you. I am so sorry this had to go like this!" Ex started trying not to show weakness. "Why?" He asked still trying to stay calm. "Well, I am in love with someone else... An old friend I had a crush on when I was younger." Ex just stared at Noah and said "Who?" Noah looked straight into Ex's eyes and said "Ren... If you try to hurt him I will know if you try any funny business you will regret it! X and Grian are already going to keep an eye on you for a little while." Ex didn't say anything he just walked away and went back home. Noah signed that was very hard for Noah to say to Ex. He felt so bad for him.

~In the past~

"Ren! Get back here you little rascal!" Ren laughed at what Noah called him. X and Doc were watching Scar and Noah chase Ren around they thought it was funny. Doc bet that Scar would tag Ren first and X bet that Noah would. Whoever lost the bet would have to kiss the person that won. Noah realized that he could boost himself with his wings. So he did and caught up to Ren and said "TAG! HAHAHA, I win Scar!" Noah said sticking his tongue out. Scar stuck his tongue out too. "YES! Told you Doc!" X yelled laughing at what he had to do now. Doc signed and walked over to Noah. "What's happening?" Noah said confused. "I lost a bet to X so I have to do this..." Doc took Noah's wast and gave Noah a kiss on the lips. He didn't mean for it to last more than 2 seconds.

After they both stopped kissing Ren started to growl at Doc. Doc looked down at Noah and saw his face all red. "Sorry I lost the bet. Wait! Hey X!" Doc ran over to X and asked him "Truth or Dare!" X thought for a couple of seconds then replied "Dare! I am not a chicken!" Doc giggled and whispered in X's ear. X's face turned upside down to a frown. (Hey, that rhymes!) "Ugh, I have to do it! I can't chicken out." X walked over to Scar and pressed his lips against Scar.

"EW!" Scar said after X was done kissing him. Then X started to gag "EWWWW! Doc how could you like kissing someone?!" Doc started to laugh "Who said I liked kissing?!" X walked over and said, "Well, I know you like kissing I saw how long you kissed Noah!" Doc started to blush which made my overprotective dog friend get angry. 

Ren slowly pushed me out of the way standing behind the red face Doc. Then he started to growl and Doc turned around to see Ren almost right in front of his face. "Hey! I'm not going to steal you Bf!" Then Ren turned around covering his tomato face. "N-Noah isn't my Bf!" Ren said still blushing harder than ever. Scar looked over to see Noah also blushing. They all laughed and started to guess who would date who. 

"Ok, I think X will stay single forever who again?" Noah blurted out. Everyone but X said "ME!" X had an angry face but everyone could tell he was joking around. Next Doc said, "Well, I think Scar will date a gremlin!" Everyone started to laugh while Scar frowned. Scar blurted out "WELL, I THINK YOU ARE GOING TO DATE, MY BROTHER!" That made Ren and Noah shut up pretty fast but by the end of the day, everyone was happy and laughing. Well, for how long the happiness last I should say...

~End of Past~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of that chapter!

The next few chapters will be about Grian x Iskall x ????

Oh~ Who is the third person of the trio? (Hehe it might tell you in the past part?)

See you later I am trying to post more!

(1080 Word Count)

Daily Question! (There are two just in case you don't want to answer the first one!)

1. What are you in LGBTQIA? (You don't have to answer if you are uncomfortable too! Also, no hating in the comments! They are perfect how they are! So be who you want to be don't listen to the haters out there!)

2. Who is your favorite Hermit?

Have a nice day!