𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"God damn, what happened to our sweet little Fia?"

Bucky's voice grated on my nerves, shredding them to nothing.

Our sweet little Fia.

No, she was never ours, she was always mine.

But in the two years she had turned into something else. The Sofia I left would've never responded when my presence was near, she would've sunk into herself, shaking like a leaf the entire time. Her eyes would scream notice me, but her body would try and run away. That's always how it's been, she's always tried to get me to pull her into my orbit, and I've always worked triple to keep her out. She was too precious, too perfect to be thrown into the world I lived in.

Two years ago, Sofia Moor was a sweet, sheltered eighteen year old.

Now, that same Sofia stared at me with a vengeance I had never seen in her.

My fist clenched as I watched Logan wrap his arm around her waist, the screams of the rebellious teenagers filling the open air. He was always able to touch her, and I was always forced to hold back. Logan was the better choice after all, our parents had agreed that she needed to be kept on a leash, she was wild and free, while Logan had all his ducks in a row.

"Bothers you huh?" Mickey's voice appeared beside me, snapping my attention over to him immediately, "Seeing him touch her the way you want to," my eyes moved back to where Sofia's head was tucked in Logan's neck while he lifted her off the stage, lips moving dangerously close to her ear, "would bother me."

"Mickey, shut the fuck up."

"How long has she been doing this?" Curtis finally eyed one of the twins as they appeared in front of him, a duffle bag thrown lazily over her shoulder, "shouldn't all of you be in college by now?"

A devious grin covered the girls face, her head turning to look at Sofia over her shoulder, "we come home for this night, it's not fair it had to die because you four deemed it over, the teens enjoy it, we cover their tracks and we don't have to worry about anything." I watched as Sofia approached the girl, taking the bag from her before twirling around me, her eyes barely registering me, "c'mon the nights young." Sofia laughed, throwing the bag into the back of her jeep.

I could go home, keep myself out of trouble and not lose a contract I have waited the majority of my life to get, but seeing the glint in her green eyes made me want to stay. She didn't know that she was invoking a challenge when she ignored me, I always loved a good chase.

"You three," I watched as Sofia's friends responded to my voice, halting their steps behind their friend, "ride with the guys, I want to see what Fia's done with the night."

I watched with a smirk as she set her jaw, a look of defiance covering those sparkling green eyes, "you don't run the night. You're not in charge."

"That's where you're wrong my little devil," two long strides and I stood in front of her, toe to toe, blue meeting green, "I'll always run this night," I watched the lump in her throat bob as I trailed my hand up her arm, pausing right where her shoulder and her neck met, "you will always be my replacement little devil, don't forget who started it, who brought you into Phantom's Eve."