Eight

"Hubby how about this?"Jungkook asked after coming out of the changing room.Taehyung was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed.

"Baby it's too tight and short"

"Tae a short is supposed to be short"

"I don't like it.No one has to see your thighs.Get something else"

"Oh my word.We have been here all afternoon and you have been giving me hell.Everything i tried on was a thumps down for you.What do you want?"

"No matter what you say those shorts are a big no.Unless you will be wearing them for me,in our bedroom"

"I thought you didn't care about what i wear"

"You thought wrong"

Jungkook sighed and went back to the changing room.He was starting to regret allowing his husband to come with him in the first place.The two had lunch as soon as they got into town.Afterwards they headed to Jungkook's favorite department store.

Jungkook almost screamed when someone entered the fitting room.He hadn't locked the door because he thought his husband would keep watch for him.

"Tae.You scared me"

"Sorry.I thought you would need my help"

"I don't need your help.I have decided not to get anything"

"Why aren't you getting anything?"

"Because you keep turning away everything i pick "

"Don't mind me"

"But you know your opinion matters to me,hubby"

"Baby"Taehyung groped the omega's firm ass through the demin shorts he was wearing"I never said I didn't like the shorts.I just don't want anyone else to see you wearing those"

"Then can you go and pick up whatever you think is acceptable to wear in public"Jungkook said

"That would make me a horrible husband"

"Why hubby?I'm the one who does your shopping right?"

"That's because i trust your choice.I'm not really particular about clothes and stuff"

"I want you to do this for me hubby."

"I have a crappy sense of style"

"I don't care.You know my preferences don't you"

"Okay fine.But before that.."

"Don't even think about it.We aren't in your bedroom Tae.I have always told you to get a hold of yourself"

"Why are you so strict about these things"

"I'm really a reserved person.You should know that by now"

"Maybe you mean boring"

"Get out"

"I was just joking"

"I have told you to get someone who is fun didn't i?"the younger said curtly

"I know you don't mean it"

"We should get out .The shop assistant might think that we are up to no good"

"No one would ever think that about my innocent and cultured baby"

"Do you have to mock me right in my face"

"I love you.You know that"Taehyung held the omega 's chin and tipped it.

"And i love you too"Jungkook said and they went in for a kiss.

An hour later they wrapped up shopping and then they packed everything in their car.They weren't I any rush to go back home so they took a straw around town.