Eighteen

When Jungkook finally returned to work ,he left the house with his husband every morning.They had come to an agreement that they would use the same car.Taehyung would drop Jungkook at his building in the morning and come to get him for lunch.After lunch he would drop the omega back to work.When Jungkook gets off work in the evening he would walk to Taehyung's building and the couple would leave for home together.

Taehyung was surprised when Jungkook didn't get up one morning and they were supposed to be leaving for work together.

"Aren't you going to work?"

"Hubby you can go without me.I don't feel well today"

"What's wrong my love?"

"Preheat symptoms i guess.I have a headache and i feel very drowsy"

"Don't you have to go to the hospital?"

"No.I just need a bed's rest for today"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.Please don't worry"

"You are still coming to Jeju with me tomorrow"

"Jeju!"

"Baby we talked about this.I asked you to go on a business with me last week and you happily agreed.Have you forgotten about it already"

"I'm sorry.I kinda forgot.I will come with you"

"If you still aren't better then we aren't going anywhere"

"You can always go without me.Its important than you be there"

"But i can't leave when you are not feeling well"Taehyung said

"I'm sure i will be better by tomorrow"

"Shall i go and get your breakfast"

"I will eat later.You get ready and go so long"

Taehyung leaned over the omega and pecked his forehead"I will call you"

"I love you.Don't leave without having your breakfast"

"I won't"

As soon as Taehyung closed the door behind him Jungkook jumped out of bed and ran for the bathroom.His insides have been twisting terribly these days and it left a bitter taste on his tongue.He went and knelt in front of the toilet seatseat but nothing came out.His stomach was empty.

Of course he knew what was up with him but accepting it was a struggle.He got to his feet and went to the bathroom cabinet.Before opening it he took a deep breath and took three different pregnancy test kits he had bought yesterday.He didn't want his husband to know about it until it was confirmed.

Using the tests kits was easy for him since he had been there before.On his first pregnancy he had taken six tests believe it or not.He still remembers how both he and Taehyung were excited about the news.Only if they knew it was destined to end in grief.

Jungkook set up the tests and went to take a shower.He thought he would gain  a bit energy if he did so.He made it quick because he didn't want to delay any further.Knowing sooner than later would make him feel better.

When he stepped out of the shower he draped a bath robe around his frame and grabbed a drying towel for his hair.Finally he went to check on the tests.Honestly he didn't know why he was even surprised.He knew this would happen about a month ago when Taehyung knotted him relentlessly during his heat.

All the tests had two lines on them.Which meant he was pregnant once again.

"I guess we are expecting another one then"he grinned and pressed his palm over his lower tummy.