Fourteen

Jungkook was hoping that Taehyung would try to make it up to him in the morning but he woke up to an empty cold space besides him.When he asked around the house he was told that his husband had left extra early for work.He had left just like that.Without even waking up his better half and let him know that he would be leaving early.Jungkook found himself getting more upset with the alpha.Just how many chances was he going to give him.One thing was for sure,Jungkook was going to find a way to get back at his husband for taking him for granted.

He got ready for work and left the house without having his breakfast.One thing was for sure though he won't be coming back to his husband's house any time soon.

Taehyung was weary since he woke up but there was nothing he could do about it.Everything was all on him.There was a grave issue he had to handle at the law firm.He had to do it before working hours because he would be needed then at Taeyang group.He had to leave early and he didn't want to wake Jungkook up for that.

Finally he had gotten a chance to go out for lunch.He didn't plan to but Jin had dragged him outside telling him he needed a break.A good lunch and some air would do him a lot of good.

"Thanks for taking me out hyung.Im really grateful"

"What are friends for?"Jin smiled

"Shall we order?"the alpha asked

"Sure.Wait is that Jungkook"the omega suddenly asked

"Who?"Taehyung looked up from the menu.

"No maybe i have seen wrong.Don't mind me"

"Where?"

"At the table near the glass wall"

Taehyung took a close look and recognized his husband straight away.

"That's him"he whispered

"The guy he is sitting with is his friend right.I saw him at the bachelor's party and the wedding."

"He is the guy"

"Why don't you invite them over so we can eat together?"Jin asked innocently

"With the so called friend.I don't even know him.We have nothing in common"the younger grumbled

"You don't like him do you"

"Yep i don't"

"But you should still call Kookie.Let him know you are here"

"Sure"

**
"So as i was saying the show sold out and the number of orders blew my mind.But the hard part is delivering those orders.It was hell.I couldn't sleep"Jungkook told his friend

"Jeon your phone is ringing.You might want to check it"the alpha said

"Let's see"Jungkook glanced at his phone that was on the table.As soon as he saw the caller ID he literally switched his phone off.

"Where were we?"

"You were going to answer your phone.What happened?"

"Yugs that's not important"

"It was your husband wasn't it?"

"For goodness sakes i asked you out for lunch so i could get distracted and not think about the asshole"

"Asshole?"the alpha arched a brow

"That's what he is.Take it from me"

"What did he do"

"I just told you I don't want to talk about him didn't i?"Jungkook bit out.

"It's better to let it out"