Ten

Taehyung made it on time to the wedding and Jungkook was thrilled to see him.He didn't make it obvious though.He was looking at his husband from a distance since he was standing in front of everyone next to his best friend.He was the best man.

The wedding was held at Eunwoo's hotel.Their botanical there was beautiful and one of the most famous wedding venue in the area.There were in summer and what a great way than to get married outdoors.The sun was shinning up on the beautiful vegetation.The decorations were top notch because well,Nayeon was getting married.She had put her heart and soul into the preparations

The ceremony ended and Taehyung couldn't get enough of stealing glances at his husband.They moved to the reception and Taehyung was looking forward to having the younger's attention all to himself.However someone beat him to it.The same guy from yesterday.

Taehyung decided to go and sit himself by the bar counter.He needed a drink.Jungkook had told him that the other man was just a friend but Taehyung couldn't stop feeling jealous.He couldn't help being threatened by the other's presence.

After almost an hour of entertaining guests and his friends he hadn't seen in a while Jungkook sought out his husband.He spotted him by the bar on his own.

"I can't believe you are drinking already.In broad daylight Taehyung.Did you come to get drunk?"

"I'm not drunk,baby"the older slured

"I got your food from the buffet.Let's go eat.Your friends are waiting"

"I'm not hungry"

"Don't care"Jungkook held his husband's arm and pulled him off his seat.

"Why are you even sitting there on your own?"the smaller asked

"I just felt like being alone"

"Depressed?"

Taehyung hummed

"Is it work related?"

"Nah.It's just Kim Jungkook.You know the pretty guy that is in my life"Taehyung grinned

"I know him.What did he do?"Jungkook asked in amusement

"He is just simply the best you know.I wish he would know that he is the best thing that has happened to me and nothing will ever change that"

"I think it will take a lot more  than mere words for him to be convinced.Show him"

"I will try but please don't shun me"

"I'm not going to make promises i won't keep like you"

Taehyung said nothing.He only swallowed harshly and looked away from the younger.

"Let's go.The food will get cold"

Jungkook took Taehyung to a table where all his friends were sitting.There were two empty chairs for them.

"Let's sit and eat"

"Hey guys"

"Hello Tae.Heard you got lost"

"Mommy was busy .He didnt have time for me so i wondered off"

Everyone except Jungkook burst into laughter.The youngest face went red.It wasn't like his husband to say something so effortlessly or without any shame.His husband was naturally reserved so this was definitely shocking to Jungkook.

Soon everyone on the table started having their meal.

"Hubby why aren't you eating?"

"I can't.My hand is injured remember"