Fifteen

A week later Jungkook stumbled inside a club.That was all he did every evening since Taehyung's departure.He was anxious and as a result he couldnt focus on anything or even sleep well.He always woke up in a cold sweat scared that his marriage would come to an end just like that. Yugyoem was hot on his heels,trying to stop him from being reckless by drinking with every chance he got.

"I can't believe you followed me.Haven't you gotten me into enough trouble already.What more do you want?"he snarled at the alpha

"I know it's all my fault but drinking every night isn't going to fix a thing.Go home and take a bath.Watch a movie or read a book.You will feel better"

"That's easy for you to say.You weren't caught with condoms in your pockets.The condoms that weren't yours.That's not even the worst part.I got accused of having an affair.Can you imagine"

"Jungkook i will talk to your husband when he gets back.I will explain everything to him"

"Do you think he will believe you when he didn't believe me"

"I'm really sorry that had to happen.If there is anyway i can fix things please let me know"

"I shouldn't have entertained you a lot.He was always on edge because of you and i should have paid attention to his feelings"

"I know and I'm sorry.Once i fix this then i will disappear.I promise you"

"Don't say that.What happened wasn't your fault.Now that i think about it I'm sure Taehyung knows deep down that i didn't cheat on him.He just wanted something to fight with me over"

"Are you sure"

"Do you want to drink with me.You owe it to me.I need someone to rant to"

"I refuse.What if your husband sees us together and gets upset over this.I don't want to create more drama"

"It can't be helped if he is both possessive and insecure.There isn't much i can do about it.I really need a friend right now"

"Are you saying you don't care"

"Yugyoem please order something.I'm going to the bathroom before i start drinking.I will be back soon."

"Don't take long.I will leave without you"

On his way to the bathroom Jungkook came across a man  that looked  a lot like his husband.He was sitting on his usual booth but this time he wasn't alone.He was laughing with a waitress.Jungkook did a double take to make sure it wasn't his husband before he creates any drama.

Just like that he found himself standing in front of the pair with a hard face.

"Jungkook"Taehyung was really surprised to see the younger.

The omega ignored his husband and turned to the waitress who had already jumped onto her feet.

"Do you get paid to sit here with other people's husband's or serve drinks.Does your manager know what you are up.Should i complain to him about you"

"I'm sorry sir"

"If you really want to keep your job then better stay away from my husband.Run when you see him.If you ever look in his direction even by mistake you will see the worst of me.Are we clear?"

"Yes sir"

"Good.Then go and do what you get paid for"the omega barked at the female

The waitress scurried away with tears in her eyes.Taehyung stood up and towered over the omega,his gaze was hard and pierced

"Was that necessary?"his voice lacked emotion.

"Yes.I would be damned if i let someone like her destroy my marriage.I would rather do it myself than let someone else do it you hear me"