Prologue

The parents and children stood miserably outside of the restaurant, which was closing down.

Chica, the chicken, shook her head, puzzled.

"Freddy, what do you mean?" She whispered.

"I mean," Freddy, the brown bear and lead singer, growled," That all we've worked hard for is ruined." 

"But it isn't!" Bonnie said hopelessly.

"How do you know?" Freddy whirled around to face the bunny, the guitarist in the band.

"It was an accident.." Bonnie replied miserably. "..I'm sure he didn't mean to.."

"We can't just give up.." Chica trailed into silence, glancing at Freddy.

"Well, there's nothing we can do." Freddy snapped angrily. "Unless he can explain himself."

Gold, the golden counterpart and brother of Freddy, appeared. "I've brought news!"

"Tell us, please!" Chica begged, her eyes wide with fear.

"We're being taken to a new pizza place." Gold said, casting a glance at Freddy. "But the toys aren't coming." He added with a wink.

"How could-" Chica was cut off as a growl from Freddy's throat came.

They all turned and saw him, coming towards them. But shut down and on a trolley thing.

More boxes came after him, probably the toys. The animatronics stared in fear as the toys and the him were loaded onto a van.

Freddy couldn't help it. He had done wrong. He had destroyed all their careers. For now.

___________________

Everything was dark. The room was a pitch black.

The boxes were barely visible, tucked in a corner, away from human eyes. No one would find them here.

The golden creature came up and prodded one of the boxes with a gold finger, and grinned.

His top hat sat on his head an awkward angle, and he fiddled with the tape which kept the box closed.

Growing annoyed, he attempted to rip the tape off, to fix the thing inside, but no. His gold fingers couldn't pull it off.

Giving up, he let out a dry sigh and sat on the steps. He knew that his friends knew about the room and the secrets within.

But he had promised to never come here again.

And he never kept promises.

____________________

Okay, I actually finished this early! But that's good... so...

Bye guys, see ya in the first chapter! <3