Chapter Two - 'Slip up'

The next night, you meet Mike at the entrance to Freddy Fazbear's. Black sits under his eyes, his brows furrowed, and his arms crossed.

"What's wrong with you?" You ask, coming to stand next to him.

Mike glares at you before answering. "Drusilla's here."

"And what's wrong with that?" You raise your eyebrows, jumping to defend your friend.

"Nothing, just..." Mike trails off into silence, puzzling you. Why didn't Mike like your friend?

"Tell me!" You urge, flicking a stray lock of your [hair colour] hair.

"She always makes me go with Chica." Mike sighs. "They're always ganging up on me."

"Girls, eh?" You wink, a mischievous twinkle in your eyes. Mike nods and you both turn and push into the pizzeria.

Settling into the office, you both go back to normal routine, at least until further into the night. Mike grabs the tablet and flicks through the camera's, whilst you sit on the desk and listen to music.

"Do you always listen to this, uh..." Mike pauses, trying to figure out something to say. You glance up at him, waiting for him to speak. "Love song genre?"

"No, not always." You reply, blinking.

"Have you tried Rock?" Mike suggests, and you shrug. "You'd like it, I think. Here."

Mike passes you his Ipod, and you listen intently to the Rock genre playing through the headphones, nodding along to the beat.

It goes 2 am, and you jump up, handing the Ipod back to Mike, who plugs his own headphones in and begins listening, while still looking at the tablet.

* * *

You wander into the dining area, having popped in and said hello to Foxy, who was looking exhausted. You wondered why, but pushed the thoughts away.

Freddy was on stage, chatting to Bonnie, who nodded thoughtfully.

"Yes." Bonnie said as you got closer. "I'll make sure of it."

"Make sure of what?" You ask, standing below the stage and staring up at Freddy and Bonnie.

Bonnie jumped and turned to face you, his eyes wide and his nose twitching. "Oh, nothing, um, hi, [your name]." Bonnie stuttered, glancing warily at Freddy, who watched with an unreadable expression.

"Right.." You stare at Freddy, wondering why they were acting so strange.

You shrug, shaking the thoughts away. It was probably nothing.

"[Your name]!" You turn and find Chica walking towards you, trailed by Drusilla, who was smiling happily.

"It's great to see you again." Drusilla says, flicking her eyes to Freddy, who seemed at least a bit happier now that his girlfriend was there.

"You two can chat." Chica stared down the hallway. "I'm going to grab Mike and go make pizza with him."

You giggle. "Mike will be so pleased!"

Chica bounced away and Drusilla scampered to stand next to you. "Mike seems really grumpy lately." She remarked.

"Isn't he always?" You comment, a smirk on your face.

"Do you remember what I said, Bonnie?" Freddy spoke, and you both turned to stare at them. Drusilla had an eyebrow raised, a puzzled look on her face. She didn't even know!

"Yes, I remember." Bonnie nodded, and glanced at you and Drusilla. Without replying, he strode away, hurrying.

"Freddy, care to explain?" Drusilla said bluntly, staring at her boyfriend.

He shuffled uncomfortably under her gaze, and stuttered over what to say. "Oh, um, uh..."

"Spit it out!" Drusilla snapped, placing a hand on her hip.

"It's nothing for you to worry about." Freddy managed a half-smile.

Drusilla shook her head and you shrugged. "I'll talk to him." Drusilla murmured, and you nodded, before heading towards Pirate Cove.

* * *

That's another part done!

Thanks so much guys <3

See ya!