1

Barry and his team along with team arrow was currently in gotham city helping batman with some criminal that got out from Arkham "we still have to deal with the sucide squad" said Batman "I will do a sweep" said Barry with his cowl "good luck" Batman said he speed and found deadshot Barry speed punch and knocked out him "I have deadshot knocked out who next" said Barry "bloodshot" Batman said "seriously deadshot and now bloodshot" barry laughed and he was speeding and went to another warehouse he heard crying "hello" he said then he looked around  and saw a pale skin girl he knew who it is "I'm not gonna hurt you" he said "who are you" she asked barry turned his comms off "hey I'm the flash and I know who you are but you don't look evil" he said she looked down "I'm not" she said he walked bit closer she walked back he saw her eyes of a horrible life broken "I'm not give you to batman I'm gonna help you Harley" he said and he speed her to a place and keep her there.

Barry put his comms back on "Barry" Barry heard Oliver voice "yeah I'm fine just bad connection" said Barry "ok we got bloodshot no sign of Harley Quinn but batman said joker left her so she not strong without him" said Oliver "ok I'll meet you all back in central city" said Barry "thanks flash" says batman "no problem batman" barry says and speed off to get Harley barry turned off his comms again "hey I'm gonna help you we going back to my city I'm gonna help you I see your broken I see it in your eyes I'm gonna fix you I'm gonna look after you Harley Quinn" he said and speed them to his apartment in central city.

He put her down "hey I'm gonna show you my identity I want you trust me and I know it gonna take time but I do want to help you your not pure evil than most villains i met or capture" he said he put his cowl down she looked at him she can see some pain in his eyes too "my name is Barry Allen" Barry said taking hand out she didn't take it "sit Harley I am gonna get change and we gonna talk" he said she nodded and sat down he went to his room and got into normal clothes he came back "would you like something to eat" he asked she nodded he made a sandwich and made coffee he hand it to her she ate it fast and drink coffee "are you hungry" he asked "yes" she said he smiled and give her another sandwich  she ate the sandwich "ok tell me how you actually become this because like I said this is clearly not like you from birth" he said across off her.

Harley tells him that how her dad abused her when she was a child her mother died and she was alone she became a psychology for the insane where she met joker and he manipulate her and how she fell in love but he only use her and he push her in chemical warehouse barry put hand on her hand "I am sorry Harley that happen to you but just know I am gonna help you I'm gonna get you clothes get you food apartment I'm not gonna hurt you" he said give her ssmall smile she smile back "thanks sugar" she said with smile.

Probably not the best first chapter but it is a start