Chapter 4

The rubbing between his thighs had him breathing hard, his body was shaking, there is someone on top of him and he thrust his hips up against them.

"Faster..." He groaned and and shifted with the movements of the other person, but it still wasn't enough.

Suddenly he flipped over to straddle the other person, moving hard against him. His hair was wet with sweat and he licked his lips.

"You like it don't you?" He grabbed each of the other's arms to hold him down, touching the sexy tattoo on his muscles.

wait...a tattoo?

"ahh..wait!" the movements that hadn't been fast enough before began to speed up, giving him just what he wanted. He clenched his jaw and groans with a husky voice.

"Hia...shit...don't...ah!" His vision blurred with ecstasy. He was practically seeing stars.

Amazing.

-

"Damn!"

Team opened his eyes and yelled, his body trembling. He looked at the clock to see it was 5am.

"Why a dream like that?" he comforted himself that it was only a dream, but was brought back down when he felt the wetness on his pants.

I can't be having sex dreams about this guy!

The morning got off to a rough start, he had to wash his pants first thing. He decided to run down to the convience store, still yawning as he walked in. He put bread milk and chips in his basket

"Eating junk food so early in the morning?"

The voice startled Team and he cursed quietly. Why did I have to run into the guy in my dream so early in the morning?

"Fine, I'll eat it in the afternoon then." he answered.

"Too much sodium." Win complained as he showed the rice balls, chicken, and milk in his own basket.

"Will you be at practice today?"

"Uuuh yeah." Team answered quietly. He had intended to go but after the dream he had who would be able to handle it?

He couldn't even bare to see him.

They stood at the counter, the only customers in the store this early, waiting on the cashier. They didn't say anything as their items were rung up, both of them staring at their phones. The awkward feeling made Team unable to look at the other person's face.

Win played on his phone while waiting. He looked up at the freshman and frowned.

"Did you get any sleep?" He asked and reached his hand out to touch underneath his eyes. He had clear dark circles.

"If you don't get enough sleep and then come to swim practice how will you improve your time? The contest to select the representative for nationals is coming up you know." Win continued.

"I know Hia, what are you, my father?" Team frowned and moved away from his hand

Win raised his eyebrows and patted Team's head, shaking it and smiling.

"I'm nagging you because I worry."

"Yes dad." Team said sarcasticly.

Win felt his body stirring in response. He shook his head, thinking about how stubborn the kid was.

"Ok fine. Daddy, hubby, call me whatever you want."

"Hia!" The word husband had hit his whole body. He was ready to fight.