Chapter 14

After the open house was over the university was in exam mode. Team was sitting and staring at his books with his head in his hands. The english words might as well have been an alien language, he was desperate. 

"I'm going to fail." 

"You won't." His friend Pharm tried encouraging him, though it wasn't working. 

"I can't understand it at all." 

"If you really can't, how have you managed up to this point?" Manow asked from across the table. 

"By just guessing." Team answered. 

"Jeeez." Manow groaned and closed her book hard against the table, making Dale flinch. 

"Pharm and I have studied with you untill we are basically blind and you still can't do it?" 

Team leaned away toward Pharm for help. Pharm held his arm out to block Manow who looked like she was about to knock him out. 

"I'm not helping you anymore." Manow warned, "Dale, don't help him either its a waste of time." 

"Manoow~" Team whined. 

Pharm patted his shoulder, he had also given up. He had tried, knowing Team was bad at English but not realizing it was this serious. 

"Have you asked P'Win?" Pharm thought Team's only hope was the honor student vice president of the swim club. 

Team nodded and checked the time. 

"I'm meeting him today. I'll be going now, but if I can't learn he might actually kill me." He hadn't actualy studied with Win before, but based on how he ran swim practices he knew Win could turn into a strict dictator out of nowhere.  He assumed he would be the same about school work. 

"So let him kill you then." Manow hissed. Team glared and they were ready to fight until Pharm and Dale got between them. 

Team sighed and stood up. He grabbed his bag and looked over at Pharm. 

"What if P'Alex comes and bothers you while I'm gone?" 

Lately Pharm was popular around the university, which was stressing Team out. A few days ago a senior named Alex had started hitting on him, which annoyed Team so much he was ready to box him on the spot. 

"He won't, especially not with us all here." Dale said.

"He wouldn't dare after someone declared himself as your boyfriend last time." Manow said. Dale laughs and Pharm looks embarassed. 

"Ooh right, you officially have a boyfriend." Team smiled. Actually it was thanks to Alex that Dean made it clear what they were after a long time.

"You don't need me then." Team said. Pharm was blushing and tired of being teased. 

"Just go already!"

Team left and checked the time again, walking faster to meet the blond senior waiting for him.

 He quickly walked to the coffee shop, where a tall figure was playing on his phone. Many people looked at him as they went by. With his hair tied back and piercings he had everyone's attention. If he hadn't been wearing his uniform his tattoos would be visible and He would cause a scene. A bad boy from top to bottom, even his smile was mischevious. 

"You're late."

"Only a few minutes." Team argued, "Where are we studying?"

"At your dorm, but l'm getting a coffee first." Win said, and Team grinned.