Chapter 18

***Lazysheep herself added a note to this chapter when she posted it this morning.- "at first I didnt want to post this so I wouldn't spoil the series, but when I got to this scene and waited for a month I didn't want to be unfair to those following the novel so I'm posting it for them. Those that are following the series and dont want spoilers, can close out now and come back later. ^^ There was supposed to be a NC scene, but it didn't flow right with the story so I will post it later as a bonus chapter, it will be free dont worry. ***

__________________________________________________

Because you use the words special person to keep him close to you, but now you're in trouble because you are trying to escape right?

"I don't want to be."

Win felt like his world was shattering. His ears were ringing, the guy in front of him looked blurry. His hesitation had caused him to be too late.

"Team...I-"

The freshmen reached out his hand, shaking slightly. He touched his face as he spoke, Team smiled at the person who looked like his world was falling apart before taking the guitar back.

Now the eyes of the stubborn guy who always stressed him out were red, he looked nervous.

"I want Hia to listen to this song.."

The cords moved and the sound of the melody rose. Team thought he was now being more brave than he had ever been in his life, to open up to someone for the first time.

I didn't say it today, Didn't say the word love for them to understand.

It would be unbearable. I don't know how to stay, the more you wait the more I want to be more than this.

Can our relationship be more?

More than an average person

more than someone special

I want to know where I stand?

I want to know what we are

Not just a senior, not just a club member, not just a special person.

I want to tell you I love you, I want to say I miss you, and keep you to myself.

I want to say I love you, everyday.

I will say it over and over again that I love you.

I love you.

I don't know if I can, please tell me.

"..."

"Hia can't take care of everyone...and everyone can't love you."

Both of their eyes were burning, holding back overwhelming feeligs. Team pursed his lips and tried to speak slowly and clear.

"But I want you to know right now..."

"..."

" I love you. If you don't want to take initiative, I will say it first. If you are afraid to be in love, then I'll be the one who loves." Tears he couldn't hold back now slowly fell down his face.

"If you don't...then I can just try..."

"Enough."

Team's eyes went wide, he was suddenly hugged so tightly he could barely breath. He caught his breath and put his arms around the other's shoulders, and rested his face on Win's shaking arm.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Win whispered repeatedly. Seeing the nong had been suffering all along reinforced his feelings.

Hia, can I spend the night with you?