Bonus chapters 'Songkran' and 'Bad Piggy'

**first one is in that rp style sheep does**

_____________________

Songkran

Team/ looking at the cat-like person laying in his lap while playing on his phone. With the AC running in his own room/ "Should split the electricity bill"

Win/ "I'll pay by taking you for pizza tomorrow."

Team/"I want bingsu too. The other day I saw a picture of it, it looked delicious."/ Walking over to the fridge to get some water

Win/ "OK, I can get anything."

Team/ squints and smiles

....

Team/ walks behind Win and straddles his back. Pulls his shirt collar to pour ice in.

Win/ shocked and body shivers "shit Team!"

Team/laughing "happy songkran" raising an eyebrow making an annoying face. 'Hia!'

Win/ grabs Team's leg and pulls him off, they fall over. The senior smiles cruelly.. He grabs some ice "you.."

Team/ thrashing around 'not playing anymore not playing anymore!'' Damnit noo!

______________________________________-

BAD PIGGY

**NOTE** this is part one of a few chapters about Dale's baby.

It is from the baby's POV so there is some babytalk, The baby calls Parm 'auntie' wich I think is weirdly feminizing also there are some straight up questionable parts just a heads up, but I chose not to edit things out because Im just here to translate.

--------------

Hewwo! I am Team's little jerk, Auntie Parm's chubby piggy, and Mama Dale's loveable baby. I am 2 years old. My mom went with my dad Alex to film a drama so I was temporarily sent to live with aunt Parm and uncle Dean.

"Piglet" I am softly shaken awake. actually I was already awake, but too tired to open my eyes. Its funny to me to prank auntie Pharm by not opening my eyes until he kisses my cheeks.

"last night he stayed up playing. Naughty." A low voice said, I floated into large arms.

oh ...I pretended to rub my face and flutter my eyes while looking up at the person holding me.

"Messy" He reached his arms out, to hug first. Uncle Dean is kind but very strict. Especially when it involved auntie Pharm.

"Come and get cleaned up with uncle, we will be late. Uncle Team is coming, did you miss him?"

"Mmhmmmmm" I scrunched up my face and let Uncle wash me in the shower. I secretely poked his belly, which wasnt soft like mine..and the rest..

"What are you looking at?"

"Hahah" I just smiled. Just looking a little.

When I was smellinng fresh and in clean diapers we followed into the kitchen with Aunt Pharm

"Mmmm" Smelling the steamed eggs my tummy rumbeled. Aunt Pharm always makes delicious food.

"Yes, ahh" Pharm reached for the chubby baby to sit him at the table, "Let me feed him so you dont have to shower again."

I nodded in agreement and opened my mouth and waited like a baby bird.

muah!

Aunt pharm suprised me with a smooch. I smiled shyly and held my face. Whenever he did that uncle Dean always shook his head.

"Hey jerk have you eaten yet?" A familiar voice called out and I turned around and hit the table with my hands. I kicked my legs around and grinned.

"Teeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!"

"Not even going to mention me?" another voice followed making me pause.

"Sorry I'm here to play with my nephew, let me give you a good kiss (sniff)"

I shook around as they joked, I missed him the most, Team was my favorite.

Nom!

"Hey that jerk bit my nose!" Team laughed and pretended to bite my cheek the beloved kid in his arms. "naaaaahmmmm, Win, are you hungry too?"

This time it wasnt Team's mouth but Win's hand on his cheek, to block Team.

"AAAhhh" I cried out. lets stop this.

"So dramatic" Win said and shook his head. He grabbed the boy's face and pretended to slap his cheek. Unfortunately everyone knew the dramtaics of the naughty boy and ignored the tear he forced out.

"Uncleee" I pretended to pull on his hair and hit him back but he didnt care. I ended up on his lap, he took a bottle of milk and lured me over.

"Hm." I stoped whining and was quiet from the first drop of milk. I curled up in uncle Win's arms and stared at the cool patterns.

"Whats with him? Ends up sleeping on you everytime." Team laughed. He picked up a piece of Luk chub from a plate. Pharm displays them in the storefront and made a fortune.

"This jerk is passed out." Dean laughed looking at his nephew curled up with his belly hanging out, eyes drooped closed.

"And always says he loves Team but ends up looking for Uncle Win to sleep on. What kind of personality is that?" Pharm asked then froze. Their eyes went to the guy stuffing his face. Team nearly choked and grabbed for some water.

"Yeah who does he take after?" He glanced at Dean and Pharm but the smiling eyes looking back at him made him blush. Pharm laughed and threw his arm around his friends' neck.

"And you?" Dean bent down to ask win and rubbed the baby's head.

"Let him finish the bottle first." The little one's eyes closed and he suced the milk on instinct. He liked being carried around in their arms, and Aunt Pharm's food.

Wait until he was full and and awake, he will play with his uncles all day!

________________________________________

IM BACK! got my laptop so im back in action <3 hope you guys are doing well.

There is a part two (And maybe 3?) to this one. Im dreading it because these arent my fave. See you soon~