Chapter 10

Team could remeber his first love in middle school, it was short and quick, less than half a year. They broke up simply because they didn't have similar interests, and after that he didn't pay much attention to love. He devoted himself to swimming practices morning and evenings all the way through highschool until he reached university.

Until a person named Win came into his life.

Phawin Wanitchakanakul, or, Hia Win was 21 years old, tall, and scared of ghosts. He didn't like the crusts on bread, he always saved his favorite dish for last when eating. He waas crazy about motorcycles and always got coffee before class. Team could eat anything, watch horror movies, doesn't like driving fast, and hates coffee.

-Line-

The boy looked at his phone and smirked when he saw a message from the person he had been thinking of. They were nothing alike.

Winnie the pool: See you in front of the dorm.

Damn he is getting too comfortable with him.

***

A Japanese car entered the university parking lot as the clock read 9am. The owner was in the passenger seat opening his backpack, he still had time before class.

"Hia what time is your class?"

"Not untill afternoon, I'm going to the club."

Team nodded then opened the plastic box he had taken out. He took a bite of sandwhich Pharm had packed him ahead of time, and took out another. He tore off the crust and handed it to the person next to him.

"And-wich of pam" (sandwhich from pharm)

"If you didn't get so much excersize you would get fat from nong Pharm's food."

Even Dean his friend who was taking a break away from Pharm still had food sent to him regularly, even though he didn't mention it he could tell by Dean's face that things were difficult for them. He assigned even more swim practices, while their little chef went on as usual.

Win took a few more bites and shok his head when asked if he wanted more so that Team wouldn't starve before noon. As soon as they were done Team looked at the empy box and thought about buying a bag of chips secretly.

"Why did you call him nong?" Team asked curiously.

"Nong Pharm this Nong Pharm that, so polite, when you only call me Ai Team *(its casual)* that is a double standard." Team said while putting the box back in his bag. Win raised his eyebrows.

"Do you want to be called Nong?"

"Well I am the youngest in the club."

The vice president laughed to himself, because he knew that very well. He had recently turned 18 making him only a few steps away from prison.

"So..I should call you nong Team?"

"..."

The atmosphere in the car suddenly felt freezing, they both had goosebumps and had a strange look on their faces.

"No, it doesn't work." Team said feeling shivers. He didn't think it sounded like that when Dean said it to Pharm, it felt soft.

Win chuckeled and patted the annoying kid on the head gently.

"Its fine like this. Where is your tie?"

Team who had been rubbing his arm quickly took his tie out of his pocket and held it out with pleading eyes. The senior felt like he had just earned another servant job. He tied it for Team and flicked him lightly on the forhead when he was done.