Chapter 11

The closer the competiton day came the more worried Team became.  He couldn't sleep.

After rolling around his bed for hours he decided to waste time by playing some games on his computer instead. As soon as he logged in his friends started a voice chat with him like they had been waiting for him to log in for a long time.

[Hey Pooh, how are you?]

Team laughed, his username, Winnie the pooh, he had chosen when he couldn't think of anything and a certain blonde had popped into his head. When he tried it the name hadn't been taken so he gave the name to his big muscular character in the game.

[I've been busy Phi, I am always at the club.]

The person he was messaging was a older member in his clan named barbaden. Team wasn't addicted to the game, but at one point he was on everyday to play with them. Barbaden was the type to always be yelling. When he got mad it was so funny that you couldn't really get angry about it.

[you aren't online anymore I've been lonely, and getting killed all the time.] He complained through the mic.

Team shook his head, he was being overdramatic.

[Youre the one who always yells at other people and pissing them off.]

[I'm as cool as a cucumber]

Team couldn't help but to burst into laughter.

[You are so funny, you remind me of a senior in my club.]

[A senior, or someone you're dating?]

[...]

[Why are you quiet now, not answeing hmmm?]

Team rolled his eyes again, he sounded just like...

While he was debating ending their friendship the alert sounded that other friends had logged on. When he saw the names pop up he smiled.

[Ah, P'T-rex is here]

[Really? Hurry up and enter the lobby, we are taking him out this time!] Barbaden suddenly started shouting. Team raised his eyebrows.

[Are you two still fighting? He is pretty good.]

[And so what? Its annoying, he shoots me immediately as soon as I spawn! Are you siding with the enemy Pooh-Bear?]

[Nope!]

[You'll see, you will die this time asshole!]

[Damn, Phi, wait!]

Team pressed the keys quickly to follow along and laughed his head off. It felt like they played 100 matches, he had alot of fun with his friends he had never met. He forgot about his worries and before he knew it the sky had started to lighten.

***

During their lunch break the economics gang that had known eachother since the start of the year were sitting together with a new friend. She had a waist long black hair, a dimple smile, and familiar green-grey eyes. It was no wonder the acting club had alot of expectations for their new heroine.

"Oh, let me introduce you to Team." Manow said putting her arm around her friend's shoulder.

"This is Dale, Dean's sister. She is a freshmen in the writing faculty."

Team's eyes went wide, the girl was cute and friendly unlike her older brother who was so aloof.

"Oh, your eye's are amazing!"

Dale giggled happily.

"This is our friend Team, he is a member of the swim club too." said Pharm.

Team waved lightly to her.