Chapter 18.5

(*so here is the NC scene lazysheep took out of chapter 18 and posted as a bonus. 18+ warning) 👍

__________________________

It was already past midnight and many of the rafts already had their lights off and gone quiet.

The sounds of people drinking could be heard from a few rooms, but since they had exhausted themselves today doing activities things would probably calm down soon.

In a room not far away, the atmosphere was heavy.

click!

The sound of the door closing was followed by the sound of kissing. Their mouths and tongues moved together excitedly.

"mmm"

Team's back was pushed up against the wall, both his hands gripped a pair of strong shoulders. His mouth opened to accept a passionate kiss.

Team grabbed at Hia's shirt and pulled it open revealing the wing tattoo on his back, while Win was busy unbuttoning the freshman's pants.

Emotions were running high, their desire was almost painful.

"damn.."
Win moaned faintly, before looking at his skin with a fresh bite mark near his shoulder.

"Ouch, didn't you say not to leave a mark?" his dark eyebrows furrowed as Team licked near Win's pierced ear.

"It's punishment hia. Whats up? We just became boyfriends and you're already going to get me in bed?"

Win rolled his eyes in response and grabbed Team by the waist. He tossed him down on the soft bed.

"Who started it?" Win asked.
At the end of Team's love confession it was the 'good boy' who invited him back to the room.

Team laughed and sat up on the bed, he took off his own shirt, showing his muscled athletic body. Then he narrowed his eyes at the golden haired senior, his eyes followed down the edge of win's pants that were being pulled off.

There was a flame tattoo on his V-line that dragged down to the unseen point of his body, of course this was the rare tattoo that maybe only he had seen.

"Hia, did you bring a condom with you?"

"In case of an emergency." He answered taking out a box from his bag and tossing it down on the bed. He climbed back to the bed to straddle the other boy.

"Only with you." he teased the boy with the grumpy expression.

"Thats so you."

Team closed his eyes and accepted a kiss. It had been a long time since that first night, so long that it now felt like a first time for them.

"Ahh"  Team bit his lip as Win sucked on his chest.  It was sensitive but exciting.

Win's mouth continued down, licking and kissing, until he stopped near his navel.  A trembling moan escaped from Team.

"Like it?"
"Ah...I don't know." Team shook his head not wanting to answer.

"It's so hard that your all wet." Win moved his hand down and held his dick,  Team's body was trembling. Not that he could talk, he was no different.

The more Win touched him the more it almost felt like torture.

"I can't take it anymore Hia...can you do it?"

"What?" His muffled voice wasn't heard clearly.

"I said..." Team's said in a hoarse voice and uses his leg to rub against the other person's core that stood erect."Will you put it in?"