Chapter 6

Team liked cool weather but doesn't like the coldness of air conditioner. It sounds hypocritical but natural cold and artificial cold aren't the same. As a child living in the north and in suburban houses surrounded by trees made him used to not using any AC. After moving to Bangkok Team admitted that he had to turn his air on every night. But it doesn't have to be so cold like this untill he is frozen solid!

The chilly air made him burrow in to hide untill he found a warm lump in the bed. His long arms and legs fought untill there was a loud noise and an incomprehensible murmur. Then warmth surround his whole body. It was the first time in years that Team had slept so soundly, had no nightmares, and his body felt so relaxed that he didn't want to wake up.

"mmm"

The sunlight came through the thin curtains, waking up the people in bed who were lazily opening their eyes. Team grabbed his phone at the side and saw that it was 6:45, he still had 15 minutes untill he had to get up.

"Why is the AC so cold?" Team muttered looking around the room for the remote to the air conditioner. As soon as he started to fully wake up he had a strange feeling. The room was unfamiliar, it had a black iron bookshelf, everything was minimalistic, he didn't recognize anything. The young man glanced back to the bed, his eyes going wide. There was a golden nest of hair leaning against his chest. He nearly pushed him off in shock but he remebered what had happened yesterday and stopped himself.

He got nervous, he had read alot of manga, many times the protaganist wakes up in bed with someone in their arms. As for Team, this was a first, but it should be a cute girl. Why did it end up a tall guy like him? Who wouldn't be suprised to wake up and see a giant guy laying on him like this?

"So heavy"

The Hairball in question was Hia Win's dyed blond head. The ownder of the room that had brought him to sleep here last night. He felt warm holding him, because the air in the room was as cold as the north pole. Hia Win also wasn't wearing a shirt, so his nice body and sexy tattoos were fully visible.

"Hia, wake up." Team nudged the giant dog sleeping on his chest softly but he didn't budge. Team lightly shook his head.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up."

Mr. Phawin Pruetangngia thought the pillow he was snuggling was so wam that he stretched his arms and legs out to hold it tighter. It was so tight the pillow squealed and pushed him right off the bed.

"You!"

"What the hell is with you Hia? Want to die?"

Win sat on the floor as the alarm started to ring. He looked at Team and picked up his phone to mute it.

"Do you have classes today?"

"No."

"Liar." Win sleepily scratched his belly and crawled back to the bed to lay on his stomach with his face resting on the pillows again.

"You have class at 10, if you want to skip it just say so."

"If you knew why did you ask?" Team said sarcasticly without bothering to ask how he had known. He went to grab some of Win's clothes to put on.

"I'm borrowing clothes."

The room owner raised his eyebrows in response and just layed back and watched Team open the dresser and take out a t-shirt and shorts. Since he was used to chaging clothes in the locker room Team simply took his pajamas off and laid them on a chair. He walked to the bathroom in just boxers to wash his face and brush his teeth. His beautiful muscles, especially his thighs made Win watch and gulp.