Chapter 12

On weekends people usualy sleep in but here the day started at 6am. A 50 year old woman was sweeping the front of the house and noticed an extra pair of shoes at the door and smiled. She went back to prepare breakfast for the family she worked for. When it was 8 am 17 year old boy slowly came downstairs yawning and scratching his head. He headed to the kitchen looking for something to eat before the meal was served.

"What did you make today auntie?" 

"Khao tom fish, nong View, it isn't ready so go wake your brother up for me." the kind house keeper smiled at View. She had been looking after him since he was young and loved him like family.

"I don't want to, every time I wake up Hia Wan I get kicked." He said nervously.

"Then you can wake up Win."

View's eyes widened,

"Did Win come home?"

"I saw his shoes by the door he must have come back last night, but-"

"Hia Win~" View didn't wait to hear the rest, he was already running to the second floor like a puppy. The maid sighed heavily

"-but there was another pair of shoes, he might have brought a friend home." She continued making breafast anyway.

***

Inside the bedroom was cold because of the AC. The two figures were still hugging underneath the blankets. Team tried to turn but couldn't, feeling something heavy holding him back. The young man's eyes opened to see what ghost was bothering him so early, when he saw the gold hair against him he sighed softly. 

Team secretly reached out to brush back the hair that covered the other person's face. Win's warm breath hit his skin, Team's stress dissapeared. In his arms, the events of yesterday felt like just a nightmare.

"Thank you, Hia."

His voice was just a whisper. Team looked at the clock, it wasn't time to get up yet. He moved back into the arms of the man next to him and pulled the blankets up to his face. He closed his eyes and felt the warmth lulling him back to sleep.

As he drifted off he heard a loud yell from outside the door. followed by a bang.

"HIA!!"

Suddenly the intruder had jumped onto the bed.

"AH!"

"Hia you came back without telling me so you have to get up early. Wake up!..huh?"

View was stradling the person on the bed and froze, it was strange, there was another lump in the bed. He lifted the blanket with both hands and screamed.

"Hia Hia!! Who is this? Who did you bring here?!"

Team frowned, feeling dazed, then sat up wide awake.

"..."

"..."

They two stared at eachother while the owner opened his eyes and rubbed his face.

"What are you doing?"

"Who is that?" View looked at his brother that was sleeping huddled up with someone, his gold hair a mess.

"My boy-"

"Junior at the club" Team quickly scrambeled to answer before the other answer left Win's mouth.

Win shrugged, not bothering to correct him. View nodded deciding to pretend he hadn't seen his brother cuddeling his 'junior' in bed.

"Hello, I am View, the youngest brother. Whats your name?"