bonus chapter 'light weight part 2'and 'Tutor'

***

NOTE* These are also from UWMA (red thread) originally, before there was any hemprope (Between us) novel.

___________________

"Hungover."

The person listening scrunched up their face, eyebrows furrowed.

"Immature."

Team's hangover headache made him feel like his head would explode.

"Bum"

Enough

"Damn it!"

Team turned around grabbing his head in pain.

Win tossed him a cold damp cloth to him with narrowed eyes.

"Don't call me that, jerk."

He had thought Team just went out to eat. When he had called Team's friends looking for him he found out that actually he had gone out and got black out drunk. He was in trouble.

Team mumbled, he couldn't remember going to Hia's room, but whatever.

"My headache is killing me."

Without saying anything Win handed him a small cup of red medicine and a waterbottle..

"Drink all the water to flush out the alcohol." Win said as he also poured some porridge into a bowl for him and set it on the table.

"And eat too."

Win looked at him with wide eyes, and rubbed his arms that were getting goosebumps.

"Why are you so good at taking care of people?"

"Ah i have brothers, i'm used to helping them home from the bar." The middle child shrugged casually and thought 'Team is such a kid.'

"Can you eat, or should I feed you?"

"Shit, don't do that." Team said watching Win pick up the spoon like he was going to feed it to him. At first Win didn't think anything of it because his lazy younger brother always asked him to feed him, but when he saw Team's red ears and expression he laughed,

"Okay, eat it on your own, I'll go take a shower." He lifted the tray over to Team on the bed.

Win's large hand rubbed Team's head and grabbed a towel before he headed to the bathroom, whistling cheerfully.

But the person on the bed was frustrated and wanted to roll off the bed in shame.

Damn it!! He was...confusing. 

_____________________________________

Tutor

**translator note : this is one that is written in the old school roleplay style so ill keep it that way in the translation even though im not a fan of it.**

@ shop near the dorm

Team/-staring at shelf of chips./..how many packs?/ Reaching out

what!!

Team/-shocked at who touched his wrist/ turns around to see their face

Win/-you ate so many this week.

Team/-Oh Hia I have exams this week. I have to eat to fuel my brain. If I dont eat Ill be stupid.

Win-/shakes head/ If you become stupid I will tutor you.

Team/huh?

Win/ studying for classes, I charge a high rate. Before exams many people hire tutors.

Team/looks at him/ really?

Win-This kind of thing, you dont know until you try. /picking up the bags of chips to put in his basket/ If you do one lesson, you get one pack of chips.

Team-/thinking until his face is scrunched up/ is the tutoring fee expensive?

Win-/raises eyebrows. Looks at Team's tense face. He moved to press his lips lightly to the junior's forhead/ This is all.

Team-...( =0=) stunned

Win -lets go pay /walks to cashier

Team /rubs his forehead and looks around blushing/ Damn

Team- I wasn't prepared for that!!

________________________________