Chapter 9

Diana's POV
"Ma'am are you OK?" Came the voice of my assistant as I shook my head to get rid of the memories of this morning that kept popping up.
"Y... Yeah am fine" I stammered and tried to concentrate in the meeting with a few board of directors who were mainly females except one guy...
God! I can't believe I had nasty thoughts towards Zac, just what was he doing to me? I can't seem to do anything without thinking of him... I'm so pathetic!
"Madame... You sure you're alright, you're not saying anything?"
"Hmm... What happened?" I asked confused
"We need the files right now and it's with your husband, but he called in sick and won't be able to make it and he took it home to analyze them, so can you maybe call him and get the results? It's urgent". Reluctantly I picked up the phone and made a video call to Zac with it playing on the big screen used for presentations during meetings. It took a while before he picked up the call and immediately he did, I got ready to yell at him for taking too long to pick... But the sight before me made me stop immediately... Right in front of us on the big screen was my husband... Sweating and shirtless!
For a sec, I paused and my spirit left me...I heard gasps from everyone but was too focused on Zac that I didn't pay any attention to them...
Goddamn it!
It should be a crime to look this good, an unforgivable crime punishable by LAW!
Sweet mother of abs!
How the hell does he look that good?
His black hair was moist, making his front hair fall in strands into his eyes giving him a sweet look, his slim tall but muscular body showed off his broad chest and a perfectly built body! His abs were perfectly built and arranged in sections on his flat tummy which curved into a slim waist flawlessly!! The dissection in the middle of his chest ran down to the well sculpted abs visibly...And he was dripping wet! Down to those Goddamn abs with the tattoo of praying hands by his side and something written on his arm. Gosh he looks so fiercely sexy without even trying.
Someone please bathe me in holy water. I am drooling so bad that I can't stop my eyes and my thoughts from running viral. Curse you Zac for making me feel this way! I need to go to church!
"Yeah?" He said tiredly, his voice deep and low sending shivers down my spine...
Nobody was able to talk... Everyone just stared at him... Even my assistant was lost staring at him with a sheepish smile, LUST! Was written on every lady's face! Both married and unmarried, some were biting their lips, others their fingers and some were licking their lips like one would when a delicious meal is placed before you and making weird noises.
"OK that's my husband, would you please concentrate!" I said angrily out of envy immediately one of them waved at him with a silly smile and he smiled back at her. And immediately everyone got back to their senses with much difficulty still staring at what's mine.
"Um... Hmm... The files I sent you two days ago?" My assistant said with a lot of difficulty, her eye never leaving the big screen as it traveled down his body, same with mine.
He ran his hand through his hair giving us a better view of his slim waist with a fitting black trouser buttoned up with no belt and damn! That enhanced the slim curve of his waist! He totally looked like a male model, a piece of art in a museum.
Still running his hand through his hair, he bit the side of his lower lip and let it go slowly killing everyone in the room and I was not exempted. I grabbed the arms of my chair for support as I forgot how to breathe, while my assistant nearly fell off her chair. It was something he always did when he was trying to figure something out but what he didn't know was that it killed people and sent them to their early graves...

Then he stared at me... And my whole world stopped...
"Can I send it tomorrow, I ain't done with it yet"
"Of course you can, take your time" my assistant replied before I could say a word.
"Thanks"
"I won't fall for that"
"Pardon" he asked
"I want it on my desk this evening! Am not like other ladies that would fall for that" I said trying to sound strong, but instead, he lazily looked at me with those incredible blue eyes giving me a heart attack.
"OK baby!" He said with an evil smirk and cut the line.
"You should wear something sexy tonight, your hubby is hot, so freaking hot! How on earth do you concentrate on anything at home?" One of my board members said while others agreed. Something sexy, my foot! I won't fall for that!

Night time...
I arrived late since I had a lot to handle at the office. I walked straight into the house and everything was quiet, maybe they've gone to bed, it was already 10pm... That was the longest I spent in the office. I was about to go to my room when I heard noises in the kitchen, who would be up by now hovering around in the kitchen? I walked into the kitchen and for a second I paused... I think I just made the biggest mistake of my life cos what I was watching in HD was now right in front of me!!!

Right in front of me is Zac Skylar bare chest, shirtless! Nothing but his white pants on, sagged on its own, revealing Calvin Kalvin's band underwear... It was like watching Justin Biber's live performance of sorry when he went shirtless, only this time Zac was way hotter! Smoking hot! And on his neck was a thin long gold necklace with a key signet, it never left his neck and it stopped right in the middle of his chest!
OH MY GOSH! SWEET LORD! Get a grip of yourself Diana! I screamed at myself and with that I walked into the kitchen.
"And what are you doing here by this time?" He turned a little...
"Hello to you too D"
"I asked a question"
"And why are you coming back by this time?"
"That's none of your business".