Chapter 10

"Of course it is, I'm your husband" he said and turned to face me fully with an apple he bit into and believe me when I say I saw the best picture of all times! I was miserably drooling over this insanely cute and delicious looking food... I mean man. He half stared at me lazily while biting into the apple which I suddenly wished was me... I won't fall for this! Never!
"Well, for your question, I stayed up despite my illness to finish up with the files, they're on the table in the room and I missed dinner because of it, so I'm here to get something to eat and don't want to disturb the pretty maid's beauty sleep" he said infuriating me, how dare he?
"So she's pretty?" I asked with my arms crossed on my chest as I stepped closer to him
"Yeah, but you're prettier" and immediately my anger vanished as I tried not to smile...
"You could have gone to bed... And why are you shirtless?" I nearly screamed and he stopped midway in eating his apple and stared at me. Slowly he got closer to me while I unconsciously moved back... Back... Till I hit the cupboard that was to the wall and he caged me in between himself and the cupboard with both hands by the sides to ensure I don't have an escape route.
"W... What're you doing?" I stammered.
"I was feeling hot since you gave me those drugs" he emphasized the drugs so much that I turned pink when I remembered what happened.
"And I can't sleep without you" he said. I knew it was true but it really touched my heart and that made me look up... Wrong move!!! Our eyes met! He stared into mine and I stared into his, almost dying, and the nearness to him was choking me up. I think he just had a shower cos he smelt of strawberry shampoo and I could pick out the scent of roses mixed with honey. Just what was he trying to do to me cos it was becoming difficult to focus as it was messing with my sanity.
"I won't fall for this" I said to his hearing and that instant he switched to a mood I've never seen before. He suddenly smirked evilly.

"Are you sure? Cos am pretty sure you like what you see" his voice deep and husky.
"I saw you drool baby" he whispered slowly into my ears, relieving me of my sanity as those words played in my head. Before I could get over the first part..
"Sure you won't fall for it?" This time he spoke into my other ear and teasingly bit my earlobe sending shivers through my body.
"Really?" He said again to the first ear and it was like the serpent whispering to Eve in the garden to eat the forbidden fruit.
I have absolutely no idea how it happened but his hand found its way to my thighs while he kept saying sweet nonsense into my ear, his fingers traveled up my bare thighs, drawing patterns I couldn't make out! I should be stopping him but I just couldn't! A part of me wanted him to stop but my body was begging him not to stop. Then he gently pulled back my hair and started tracing kisses from my ears  down to my neck till he hit the right spot and I bit back a moan trying to escape my lips as I grabbed the edges of the cupboard for support and tried to stop him...
"Zac... You have to..." He went for the kill till a moan escaped my lips as I held onto him.
"Want me to stop?" He said into my mouth causing all types of electric shocks to pass through my entire body.
I felt butterflies in my tummy and a fierce bitter sweet tight feeling just below my tummy... They kept tightening with anything he did and he was freaking driving me crazy! I was finding it so difficult to breathe... Curse those fingers!
'Tell him to stop Diana!' My subconsciousness warned me since my brain has been switched off.
"S... St.. Stop' I barely whispered but my body reacted to every touch!
"Sure?" He said slowly biting my lower lip and very slowly he slipped his tongue into my mouth, and teasingly played with my tongue but at the same time not kissing or letting me kiss him... my brain went up in flames.

Torture! Pure torture!! I want it so bad but he won't let me have it.
"If you want it, just ask..." He whispered into my ear and withdrew immediately with the most devious smirk I've ever seen, he winked and went up the stairs into our room leaving a living corpse behind in the kitchen. Immediately he left, I slumped down on the floor...
"What just happened?...
Why does he have so much effect on me?"
A part of me wanted to run up to him but I barely restrained myself and there's no way I'm staying in the same room with him tonight
I'm afraid I'll do something to him in the middle of the night!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?