Chapter 5 - In Hell

Bogumierz was speechless. Henry was here, in Hell with him. Somehow he must have made it to the back to see him for sure and confirm if he was real or not. All he could do is think about what to say as Henry got up and moved closer to him.

"Hey Henry." Bogumierz said with a sheepish smile.

"Bogumierz. How? I was told you were dead. How did you survive?" Henry asked.

"I didn't." Bogumierz stated. He didn't like to lie or tell him he's dead. But at this point, telling him the latter is the best option.

Henry just laughed. "Yea right. You are alive man. How else...did...you..." Henry stopped as he looked around the place to see where they were at. It almost looked like L.A, but not close enough. In face, he can see some items that are demonic like but civilized. "Where are we?"

"Well...That's gonna be hard to explain." Bogumierz said.

Before he could do anything, Moxxie walked in the door. "Hey! What's going on here? I can..." Henry looked at Moxxie and paused. Henry blinked a minute, then he spoke.

"What...what are you? An Imp?"

"Actually, Yes. I am. And you are?"

"Hold on. Why do you...where am I?"

"Bogumierz. Loona. Octavia. Who is this?" Moxxie asked as he pointed at the now confused Henry.

"His name is Henry Blight. And he just came with us bu accident." Bogumierz stated.

Henry then screamed a bit as he was looking through the window and saw Hell for the first time: Many demons walking around on the streets, seeing some buildings with the inverted star on it, and seeing the sky. He looked back to see them all. Then Blitzo came in with a sleeping Lupa in his arms.

"Hey. Can you guys keep it down for fuck sake? My grandbaby is sleeping. And who the fuck are you?" He pointed at Henry. Henry blinked and ran out the door and tried to get out. Bogumierz sighed and ran after him, followed by Loona and Octavia, Leaving Blitzo confused. "Was it something I said?"

Henry got out of the building and looked around to see everything so chaotic, yet city like. So many strange creatures not caring about their situation or sinning. He even saw Hellhounds, Hellfelines, and everything in Hell style. He screamed as one bumped into him.

"HEY! I'M WALKING HERE!" The Demon said rudely.

Henry ran the other direction but bumped into another. He ran back and saw more Demons in the central area. "What the hell is this?!?" He tried to look for a way back home. He didn't care if he is homeless now. This area was much worse. And in every corner, he screamed at one demon and then another before screaming above the sky without caring who was watching him.

Then, Loona grabbed him and pulled him back to the IMP Building, while Henry struggled to break free while having a panic attack. Loona was losing patience with him as he tried to break free. She wanted to bite him. But for her husband's sake, she tried to be patient. She soon brought him in the room where Bogumierz and Octavia were waiting. This time, Octavia was not in her human form anymore. And Loona soon changed back. Henry was about to scream when Bogumierz covered his mouth.

"Henry! Stop!"

Henry just mumbled through the mouth while looking around the place in fear. Bogumierz then spoke again.

"HENRY!" This time, he stopped and looked. Bogumierz sighed and spoke. "Henry. Listen to me. I know what you are thinking, and I know you're scared. But listen to me, you need to calm down. If you don't, we are in big trouble. Now. I'm gonna remove my hand. And when I do, you will not panic. Ok?" Henry nodded as a response. Bogumierz smiled and removed his hand.