Chapter 17: Shocking Reveal

Weeks have passed since the start of everything in order to help secure Octavia's future. Henry was hard at work trying to memorize everything from top to bottom with some help from the others. But as he was preparing, he could not help but feel some connection with the owl girl and vice versa. They seem to enjoy each other's company as well as making music together. Bogumierz and Loona can clearly see they were meant for each other.

Finally. The day has come at last.

Charlie was getting everything ready for a new day at the Hazbin Hotel. Everyone was willing to help out. Henry was able to lend out assistance before his big meeting with Paimon. Bogumierz was right behind him while the two were carrying a box.

"Nervous?" Bogumierz asked.

"A little. But I'm sure I can handle it. After all, you did." Henry replied.

"Yea. But the difference is I am not royalty. And I'm ok with that."

"True."

As they reached the main room, Bogumierz asked Charlie. "Where do you want this?"

"Just place it here."

They did so. After that, Vaggie was looking around the place. Collin was talking to her about what she was looking for. Or more specifically, who she's looking for. After that, Bogumierz and Henry walked up.

"Something wrong?" Bogumierz asked.

"It's Alastor. He's suppose to be helping us. Ugh. Ese hijo de puta!" Vaggie said. Henry and Bogumierz didn't want to know what she said, so they leave it as that.

"Perhaps I can get him." Henry suggested.

"You sure?" Vaggie asked.

"Yea. It's not a problem. After all you guys have done for me, it's the least I can do."

Bogumierz and Vaggie looked at each other before the former spoke to Henry. "Ok. But Henry. You need to remember this: Alastor is a cunning dealer. So whatever you do, do NOT make a deal with him. Ok?"

"Don't worry man. I'm not desperate for anything. I should be fine." Henry said before turning around and headed towards Alastor's room, leaving the two worried.

Henry was able to find the right room where the Radio Demon is at. After he opened the door, he can see Alastor on the table, eating what looks to be some sort of meat. As soon as Henry cleared his throat, Alastor opened his eyes and looked at him. "Do you mind? I'm in the middle of breakfast."

"Well whatever. They need you." Henry answered while trying not to make eye contact. Alastor can see this and sneaks up to him like magic.

"Come now. Why are you uneasy? Is it because of them talking about me?"

"And why do you care? It's true."

"Perhaps. But I'm not as bad as you think."

Henry raised an eyebrow. "Really? Then why are you here in the first place?"

"For entertainment." Alastor answered. "I like to see sinners struggling and failing over and over. It's amusing."

"But...aren't you a sinner?" Henry asked.

Alastor looked at him. "So. You figured it out."

"Well I've learned about it while studying with Octavia. And seeing that Sinners can live for such a long time and one can get stronger, there's no reason you are not. It's not that hard." Henry answered.

Alastor remained silent for a while until he started clapping his hands. "Well done. You caught me. Yes. I am a sinner. But as of now, I am an overlord. But the real question is; do you fit in Hell?"