Chapter 9: Prince in Disguise

"PAIMON DID WHAT!?!" Loona asked in utter shock.

Henry arrived at the hotel where everyone was there, except for Stolas and the I.M.P members. Henry just informed them the whole situation about Octavia's grandfather, King Paimon and over the fact she is arranged to marry Prince Orion to birth an heir to the family. This obviously took them by surprise.

"I know. She seemed pretty upset about it too." Henry added.

"Well why wouldn't she?" Loona asked. "She never wanted to marry that asshole in the first place."

"Stolas did tell us about how he was arranged to marry Stella and how it made him miserable. And if this Prince is just as nasty as that bitch, I don't wanna imagine how much pain she will experience." Bogumierz said.

"Well can't we just go to him and say something?" Henry asked.

"Honey. I know you're new here. But you should know that Paimon is one of the kings of Hell. In fact, Alastor would be pissing and shitting himself since he is no mach for him." Angel Dust pointed at the Radio Demon, who was clearly hearing every word.

"As much as I hate to admit it, he's right. Even with this power I possess, I'm only dust compared to the Goetia Family. And I wouldn't even dare try to take on her granddaddy." Alastor admitted while trying to keep his cool. This was almost priceless for Angel to admit he was right on something. But one quick glance of Vaggie made him stop.

"He's right. The Goetia family has always married for royal responsibilities. Not one has even tried to say otherwise. Stolas is the first." Charlie explained.

"But..." Henry tried to say something. But with the whole gang looking down about it, he sighed and rubbed his eyes.

Just when they were about done, Bogumierz then thought of something. "Wait. Charlie. Is there a loophole to this?"

"Bogy. Come on. You know that-" Charlie tried to say before he interrupted.

"Does it have to be about royalty?"

"Royalty?"

"Yes. If she is destined to sire an addition with a royal member, is there a limitation to which royal family?"

Charlie thought about it for a moment. As the princess of Hell, she knows so well about royalty and traditions. Because of it, she can understand Bogumierz's point. But it's been so long since she knows. Fortunately, she has a solution to that. "Collin. Do you know where the book is at?"

"Book?" Collin asked before realizing what she meant. "OH! I'll get it!"

Collin then flew to find the book. After a few seconds, he brought an old looking book. He gave it to Charlie, who flipped page after page to see if there a solution.

"Well?" Loona asked.

"AHA! I found it." Charlie then pointed at the paragraph of the page. "It's written here ins Hell Royalty article 7 Paragraph 3 Section 14. When a royal member of Hell's kingdom is to wed, that future spouse must be of royal status and above all else in terms of ranking." She then looked at everyone who was listening. "So for Octavia to not marry that prince, there needs to be another but higher ranking."

Vaggie then smiled. "Of course! Great find! So we need to find someone better than that brat."

"One problem: Where are we gonna find her a prince?" Angel Dust asked.

Bogumierz looked at Henry as he remembered something. "Henry."

"Me?" Henry asked.

"Yes! When we met, you told me you were part of a royal family. Remember?" Bogumierz asked.