Chapter 16: Unhappy Campers

NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE ORIGINAL EPISODE! I DO NOT OWN THE SERIES AND EPISODE!

Unfortunately, Henry was indeed doing something. He made it to the volleyball playing field where he was excited to the core over how fun and nostalgic it is. So much so that he got a bit closer and closer towards it. Octavia was indeed worried about him getting hit by the ball. She tried not to use magic as a give away. Then the ball was about to hit Henry.

"HENRY! LOOK OUT!!"

He hits the ball with such close timing and hits it back. This amazed Octavia as well as the coach there watching over the game.

"Hey. Are you a camper here?" The coach asked.

"Um...yea. I am. I'm new here." Henry lied. He was not sure if they would take it.

"OH! You must be one of the new ones recently. Well we are short one player. Like to join the team?"

"Absolutely!" Henry smiled as he rushes to the side.

Octavia could do nothing but watch from the side as Henry was starting to play and was having fun.

Bogumierz and Loona arrived in time with Lupa. "Octavia. Where's...oh fuck." Loona said as she looked at Henry playing.

Bogumierz sighed. "It's expected."

"Yea but, look at him. How did he get so good at playing this game?" Octavia asked.

"You're asking the wrong guy. He never told me this. Hell, he never told me any of this." Bogumierz said as he watched Henry.

"Bogy. Don't forget; we need to find the target. And he's here somewhere." Loona reminded him.

Octavia then had an idea. "Why don't you two go on ahead and find the target. I'll keep an eye on Henry."

"You sure?" Loona asked.

"Absolutely!"

Bogumierz and Loona looked at each other before Lupa started to fuss. It didn't take Loona long to figure out that her baby daughter is in need of a diaper change. So she and Bogumierz left, leaving Octavia to watch in awe over Henry's performance.

Henry was hitting the ball one shot after another. And when he finally saw an opening, he jumped up and hit the ball with all of his might that it speed right at the opponent with blinding speed that it hits him right into the ground, somehow creating a crater where he laid there.

"Hmm. I feel like I've seen that pose before." One of the random campers said.

Henry was shocked at how strong his shot was. He was worried that he would be in trouble when the Lifeguard walked up to the camper and looked back at Henry. He then paused and shed a tear with great pride. "That was...the best spike I've ever seen."

Henry smiled right before the other campers cheered on for him with Octavia following. And as they were taking him away, the camper reached out from the ground.

"Please...I need medical attention."

"First aid is for WINNERS!" The lifeguard said with a scowl.

Henry and Octavia were moved around the camp as Henry attempted a lot of activities. Octavia was amazed by this. Eventually, Henry decided to let Octavia join him. While reluctant at first, Octavia soon started to enjoy herself tremendously. So much so that she started forgetting why they were there at all.

Near the end of the day, Henry was tired yet happy. He sat next to a large lake admiring the sun's glow being reflected on the water. He was so glad to be here. But he was also glad to be away from the other campers for a bit as they were constantly all around him after seeing his amazing skills. When he heard footsteps, he turned around fearing that another camper was near. But to his relief, it was Octavia.