Chapter 19: Rescue Operation

The gang at the hotel was at a loss for words. Trying to figure out how Stella figured it all out only to be left with no answers left. Not only that, but Bogumierz was worried about his friend being in deep trouble. While trying to figure it all out, Loona got a phone call. Not showing a number, she decided to leave it. Then after a few minutes, she got a voicemail. She played it and they heard that it was Octavia's butler.

"Loona. If you get this, then you need to hurry. Stella figured it out with the aid of a new Overlord in Hell. Both Mistress Octavia and Master Stolas are in deep trouble. Stolas being tortured by Striker, and Octavia in a far worse situation, and your friend Henry is imprisoned. I hope you can get this. Please. Save the family. And save Master Henry."

"An Overlord?! Here?!" Angel dust asked.

"This is very unusual. Normally I would detect one. This new Overlord may be powerful." Alastor said.

"Henry." Bogumierz whispered as he lowered his head. "No."

As Loona tried to get Bogumierz to cheer up, Vaggie grabbed her spear and walked up to them. "Loona. Take me there. I'll help you out."

"What?! But Vaggie!" Charlie objected.

"Charlie. I'll be fine. I've been through worse situation than this."

"Well...promise me you'll make it back. I hate to lose you."

"Don't worry." Vaggie hugged and kissed Charlie for reassurance.

"Well," Angel dust got up, "If you're going toots, I might as well. Besides, I've been wanted to kill that bitch Stella for a long time."

Bogumierz looked up is amazement. Vaggie and Angel were willing to help out. He looked at Loona and gained a confident smile before he got up. "Thanks guys. Now come on." He grabbed his Demon Bow. "We got friends to save."

Blitzo was sleeping on his chair in his office out of boredom. No client has yet to arrive, nor did anyone came to say hello. He tried to pass the time with small amateurly made figures of Moxie and Millie and had fun as well as looking up several types of horses. After that, he just fell asleep. That is until he received a text from his phone.

He got up while wiping away his drool and picked up the phone. It was Loona.

"Dad. We need help. Stolas is in danger by Striker. We're gonna save him, Octavia, and Henry. Please help."

"Wait. Striker? That crazy cowboy?" Blitzo asked himself. He of course knows who Striker is and how he was nearly close to being manipulated.

* * *

Blitzo was standing behind Striker, pistol aiming at the latter's head, who was aim a holy weapon at Stolas' head. "Excuse me? The FUCK?!"

"Blitzo! I thought you were still at the ceremony!" Striker Said with a grin.

"You thought I wanted to stand around with a buncha hillbillies excited about corn n' shit with a thirsty owl on stage?!" Blitzo responded.

Striker stood up and face him head on. "Huh. And now you seem disappointed in me."

"Yeaaaaah. Well, I'm not a fan of someone I offered a job to about to off my easiest lengthy ticket to Earth behind my back."

Striker's grin grew darker as he walks around Blitzo in an attempt to persuade him. "Blitzo, come on. You know, the two of us are superior than most of our kind. And you were so above suckin' on a disgusting, rich, pompous Goetia, only to sneak topside for scraps and work for bitter sinners, who could care less who you are, when you could be slaying Overlords. Why struggle to run a business that is rigged against you? When you could partner up with me and kill... the unkillable?"