Chapter 12: Queen Bee

Haha! How're my party-going bitches tonight? Awooh, awooh! You ready to party with the Queen Bee of Glu-tto-ny? Hell, yeah! 'Cus the honey is flowin' tonight! And this bitch is about to get fuckin' wild! Let's get it started!" Announced an unknown demon with four arms.

Everyone gathered around to see the ball and the host that made the announcement. And right on cue, the music started playing. Henry and Octavia looked at each other before looking upwards to see who it was.

This demon revealed to be a female fox-like demon with insect-like features, such as multiple arms, a pair of antennae attached to her ears, and a small pair of insect wings. She has yellow and pink-striped fur, and black markings that give a dripping appearance down her four arms and legs. Her hair and tail seem to be made of either honey or lava lamp fluid and glow bright pink, blue, and orange, with her stomach also being a lava lamp. She has a pink stripe on her head that almost looks like a closed eye. Her outfit consists of a black choker around her neck, a pink off-the-shoulder crop-top with a heart-shaped cutout, white markings underneath turning into a paw with claws, a black low-cut bra, and a pair of lighter pink short shorts with trim the same color as her top.

This was the Queen Sin of Gluttony, Beelzebub. But to her friends, she's called Bee. She revealed her appearance in the light as she sang and perform various tricks and magic.

(Pretend that Bogumierz, Henry, Octavia, Sonata, Terrence and Lupa is in it in a different scene)

The song ended with an explosion of confetti. Everyone there cheered and howled over how amazing it was. Lupa tried to howl over it. But was unable to. Loona saw some cotton candy on her head and brushed it off. Octavia got some cotton candy on her as well. Henry decided to brush it off before he and Octavia looked at each other and froze for a moment when they looked at each other's eyes. This lasted for a short while when Bee arrived to greet the gang.

"Awooh, awooh! Vortex! Sonata! And oh little Terrence! It's so good to see you all again!" Bee said as she buzzed over to them.

"Hey Bee!" Vortex said.

"Hey! That was amazing girlfriend! The party is buzzin' now!" Sonata said.

Bee chuckled. "I know! Haha! But...I admit." Bee continue as she brushed some stuff off of her. "I feel like I went a little too hard on the confetti this time, though. I have like, a rainbow in my vagina right now." She said as she mesmerized making a rainbow with her hands. The other four looked at each others before looking at Bee, as she looked at Octavia. "HAHA! Princess! I can't believe you made it! It's great to have a Goetia here with us!"

Octavia and Bee held hands as they bowed to each other. Octavia then spoke. "I'm honored to be here as a guest."

"Oh please. You're here for the party. So lighten up." Bee then looked at Bogumierz and Loona. "Holy shit! The Demon Archer and his family here! Pinch me I must be in fucking heaven right now. Not that we are."

Bogumierz chuckled. "It's fine. I get it. So you are the Queen Sin of Gluttony? I never thought ti would be like this?"

"Trust me, I get it a lot. And I bet this is little Lupa. Aww, she's a fucking cutie. Hey there little girl. Are you enjoying the party?" Bee asked as she hovered over Lupa, who responded with a smile. "That's the spirit!" Bee then looked at Henry. "Hey, is this your friend you told me about?"

"Um...yes?" Henry answered nervously.

"Hey. Cheer up. It's not like I'm gonna eat you. Hahaha."

"It's not funny." Henry said.