Chapter 14: High Alert

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE ESCAPED!?!" Vaggie shouted.

Blitzo and Stolas arrived at the hotel through the use of portal magic so that they won't get caught by Striker, the hit-man assassin who was hired by Stella long ago to kill Stolas out of spite. Even though he hates royals, Striker didn't refuse the opportunity to kill one. He of course failed after Bogumierz and Loona stopped him and Stolas trapped him in a prison like dimension. But the news of him escaping was inconceivable.

"How the fuck were we suppose to know!? I don't know magic!" Blitzo said.

Charlie looked at Stolas and asked. "Is it possible that Stella freed him?"

"No. It's not. I know Stella for nearly 18 years. She never once possessed magic. She was never talented. So she couldn't free him from the magic I possess." Stolas stated.

"So the Karen bitch is all bark and no bite. Always wondered why she didn't blast us apart." Angel said.

"And why she ran like a coward. If I find her, I'd kill her with an Arrow." Bogumierz promised with seer anger.

"Good luck with that. In case you didn't know, royal demons like her can only be killed with Holy Weapons. So even if she has no power, she can't be killed easily." Alastor stated.

"It's true. Exterminators have Holy Weapons capable of killing sinners and royal demons with ease. I don't know how Stella has them." Collin said.

"Well if Stella didn't free him, who did and why?" Loona asked.

Unfortunately, no one has the answer. And knowing how terrible Striker is, they couldn't take any chances. They knew they have to increase security. They need to be keeping an eye out 24/7. But this could be tricky since Striker is known for being slippery and sneaky. Husk then thought of something.

"You know kid. Why don't you ask your dad, the king?"

Charlie's eyes widen the moment he mentioned it. "You mean...my dad?"

"Yes."

"Hold on! You mean, Lucifer Fucking Morningstar?!" Blitzo asked in absolute shock, followed by everyone else.

Bogumierz was the only one who never knew Charlie's father completely. When he first met her after his death, he thought Lucifer Morningstar was the Devil. But he also learned long ago that he is not Satan. As it turns out, they were two separate beings, each representing a deadly sin. While Satan is the Sin of Wrath, Lucifer Morningstar is the Sin of Pride.

"Ok. Husky. You know I want you in bed, but this has got to be the craziest idea ever! I mean seriously! The big man!?" Angel said.

"Why are you in a state of panic? I bet you like to fuck him too." Husk said.

"Yea, but I know he won't. If I tried, he'd kill me! Or worse! He turn me into a fucking Rubber Ducky! Do you have any idea how horrible it may be to be without a Dick or have any hole to fuck!?!"

Everyone just remained speechless while Alastor finds this amusing. Niffty then asked. "Why wrong with Rubber Duckies? I think it's cute."

"Little lady! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA!!!"

Charlie looked down. Since she wanted to start her little project to redeem Sinners and Demons, her father was against the idea of redemption since it was impossible. And after the News channel fiasco, she never had any contact with him at all. It was torment to not see her family again. She wants to. But she didn't know how. Vaggie saw this and walked up to her.

"Charlie?"

"I don't know if I can do this. I mean, we haven't talked in years. I'm not sure he would want to help the hotel." Charlie said.