Chapter 2 - Escape and hiding.

The rest of the night was hard for Octavia to sleep. Not only has her mother arrived demanding respect, but she and Stolas have finalized a divorce. She knew it was coming. At first she tried to deny it and hoped that the family would be back together, but it was only a dream. Stella's colors still shown and vowed that Stolas would pay.

After getting to bed, she text Loona about the whole situation.

Octavia: Loona? U awake?

Loona: Not yet. Wasup?

Octavia: My mother came back.

Loona: WHAT!?!

Loona: Hang on! We're gonna get ready!

Octavia: NO NO NO! It's fine. Dad took care of it.

Loona: You sure you don't need us?

Octavia: Absolutly. And dad did it. He asked for a divorce.

Loona: Shut up. Really?

Octavia: Yep.

Octavia: And the be honest, I'm glad she's gone.

Loona: You need anything?

Octavia: No ty.

Octavia: Just to let you know.

Loona: Ok GF. Night.

Octavia: Night.

Octavia: And tell Bogumeriz I said hi.

Loona: Ok.

Octavia sighed as she put her phone down laid in bed. It all happened so fast. Lupa was born, the angel came by, Stella came back and Stolas divorced her. It all felt like it was not just one day but several days in one. It was hectic.

She then thought about what her future will be now. And what special person awaits her. At first, she had feelings for Bogumierz due to her dreams and her age, but soon stopped when she was told about him and Loona. She didn't want to destroy it for her own desire. She would just have to wait for one that is for her. One would not be so picky if they were desperate. But for Octavia, she dreamed of having a Human lover like Loona has him. Will she find one or not?

- 2 days later -

Word spread quickly around Hell about Stella and Stolas' divorce, leaving some Demons shocked and the others coming to acceptance that it was going to end. Even the Hotel got word so quickly that Alastor had to podcast it, much to the other's argument and Vaggie's annoyance. Bogumeriz and Loona can tell that Stella must have felt humiliated by this, and they would be right.

On the streets, The two were walking with Lupa in a baby stroller towards Octavia's house. Loona has surprisingly recovered from child birth and is walking just fine, as well as returning back to her own physics. Bogumeriz didn't know if she used magic or that she was fast at recovering. But he didn't bother with it since the Goetia divorce thing was all on their minds.

"I can't believe Stolas actually stood up to her. What a guy." Bogumeriz said.

"Tell me about it. I mean, He usually finds a way to be with my dad and such. I thought it would last without the divorce thing. But big shocker: It did." Loona added.

"Do you think Octavia is ok?"

"She's a tough bird. I'm sure she'll be fine with it. Plus, I think seeing Lupa would make her smile."

Bogumeriz then chuckle, Leaving Loona puzzled. "What?"

"Remember when we first met?" Bogumeriz asked.

Loona's eyes widen. Then she chuckled. "Yea. I was a bitchy bitch."

"My bitchy bitch. I wouldn't trade it for anything."