Chapter 18: The new Overlord

"Seen it...Seen it...Seen it." Angel dust said as he kept scrolling on his phone over and over again. It was a slow day for the gang at the hotel. Most of the guests left for the preparation of an upcoming event. Some were not interested. Others were just traveling around for some reason. He continues looking over and over until he stopped at something.

"ORIGINAL ROYAL WEDDING OF OCTAVIA AND ORION BACK ON TRACK! FAKE DEMON PRINCE EXPOSED AS HUMAN!"

"What the fuck?" Angel stood up from the chair and looked at it very carefully. After reading it, his eyes widen in absolute shock.

"WHAT!?!" Bogumierz asked in absolute shock.

"Henry got exposed. That bitch Stella told the big man about him and now Octavia is gonna marry that prick." Angel explained.

"But how?! We did everything to keep him safe. How did she know?" Loona asked.

"Did it explain how?" Charlie asked.

"It didn't say how Stella knew. She just knew. But that bitch is not that smart."

"I bet someone told her." Alastor stated while sitting in the corner.

Vaggie looked at him with a look of anger and a need to kill. "You told her. Didn't you?"

"My dear. Why would I ever do that?"

"For your own sick amusement?"

"I have so many means of entertainment but even I know where to set my boundaries. After all, the Goetia family are much more powerful than I am. So why would I throw my life away if I knew I would not win? Hmm?"

"So where were you?" Husk asked.

"I was visiting an old friend of mine at Cannibal Town."

Loona sniffed him. "Yea. He smells like it. I've been there before."

"How?" Collin asked.

"It's a long story."

"Well if you didn't tell her, who did?" Bogumierz asked.

Somewhere in the darkness, Henry was waking up with shackles around his ankles, wrists, and neck. It was almost too dark to see where he was as there was no light. But his eyes were able to adjust to it and he started to see he was in some sort of prison, small with red bricks, but a prison.

His train of through soon reached to him on what just happened: He was about to save Octavia from the arranged marriage when Stella arrived and exposed him. He was then sent through a portal and then here he is. He then realized.

"Octavia!"

"She is not your concern." Said a voice.

Henry paused and tried to look at a mysterious figure. It was still too dark to see it completely. But the figure snapped his finger and instantly, Several candles from around the place started to lit up. There, Henry could see what appeared to be a Demon. But this Demon looks to be different.

This Demon appeared to be a tall vulture demon with a black suit with red marks around it. He was also wearing a cape with Goetia runes on it. What was different is that this vulture's left eye was missing. Replaced by a large scar that appeared to have been received bu an injury. But the right eye was deep crimson red with dark pupils. Henry felt he knew him. But why?

"Who are you?"

"Henry Blight. You should know by now." A figured replied.

Henry blinked for a few minutes. Then, all of a sudden, he froze in shock as he knew who this Demon is. Or more specifically, who this Sinner is. "Father?"