Chapter 11: Party

Henry and Octavia continued their lessons with each other throughout the rest of the day after Paimon's appearance. In two weeks, Henry will have to prove himself ready in order to make sure Octavia is safe from that prince in her arranged marriage. It was a lot of pressure for him since he barely knew anything about it. And there was no way he could be perfect like that in time. But he had to try. Octavia seemed friendly to him and everyone else. She deserved to be with someone better than the prince.

At the end of the day, Henry and Octavia were greeted by Bogumierz and Loona. To their shock, Loona has a large cone around her neck while Bogumierz was covered in scratches, bite marks, and bruises.

"Dude. What happened?" Henry asked.

Bogumierz sighed. "My wife. She was so scared of a needle that she went wild and tried to kill the doctor. I tried to help her relax. And look at me now."

"Hey. That syringe was big as fuck. I hate those type needles." Loona said.

"Well in my defense, I never thought they would be big." Bogumierz said.

"Yea? Well my daughter is not going to get that shot. No way if fucking Hell."

"She needs it for Hellbies. Plus, she's my daughter too."

Octavia shushed them both before pointing at Lupa, who was asleep peacefully. Bogumierz and Loona nearly woke her up. She felt terrible about it.

"Well, at least you'll be healthy." Octavia smiled.

"I suppose. Bogy. I'm sorry about that. I just really REALLY hate shots." Loona said.

"To be honest, I hate it too. Even if I need them, I can never get use to them." Bogumierz smiled before he hugged Loona.

Just then, Lupa started to wake up. Loona's motherly instinct kicked in and went to her. When Lupa looked at Loona, she just giggled while reaching for the cone around her neck. Loona sighed as she allowed it while looking to make sure it's not removed.

Bogumierz felt a bit jealous that Lupa is loving on Loona right now. But he was ok with it. But when he looked at Henry and saw his expression, he felt worried. "Henry? Is something wrong?"

Henry then explained the whole situation to him and Loona about Paimon, the challenges, and the time needed to learn the ways of the Goetia before 2 weeks are up. Bogumierz and Loona were indeed concern that Henry will be under a lot of stress in an attempt to save Octavia from a horrible fate. Plus, they know how powerful Paimon is.

Later on, the trio with Lupa went home before saying goodbye to Octavia as it was time for them to return home. Once they arrived back at the hotel, Loona was finally able to take the cone off and give it to Lupa as a play thing. Although she does chew on it. Loona healed Bogumierz with her magic as they were contemplating on what to do.

"I know Henry doesn't like it. I know it. But Octavia can't be with that brat. She deserves someone better." Bogumierz said.

"Yea. But Bogy you need to understand. The royal demons here in Hell can have power over us. In that sense, Hellhounds are considered the lowest class along with the Imps." Loona stated.

Bogumierz held onto her hand after she was finished. "So what? I like Hellhounds. More importantly, I love you and our daughter."

Loona smiled and licked his lips. "And I'm so happy for that."

Bogumierz then sighed. "This may be the loophole for Octavia, but Henry hates it. If only I can help him."

Loona looked down a bit. Then her phone beeped. She looked at it to see she got a message from Vortex and Sonata. After looking at it, her ears perked up. "Bogy. I think I found something that can help him relax."