CHAPTER 12

"Jamdagneya, aapke shaurya aur parakramo ka hum sammaan karte hai. Kintu mujhe neecha dikhana, jaise ki mai ek bhayebhit tucch hu jo Vaishnav Dhanush ko sambhalne mei asamarth hai, vyarth hai. Abhi parichaye deta hu meri veerta ka." Shri Ram told as everyone around them froze in time.

Saying so, the energetic son of Dashrath, who was the vanquisher of his opponents, expropriated the Vaishnav Dhanush, from the hand of Parshuram, along with the arrow that was already fitted on it. The Jamdagneya looked at him suprised.

Devtas together with the assemblages of divine sages have come keeping Brahmadev at their fore, likewise the Gandharvas, Apsaras, Siddhas, Kinnaras, Yakshas, Rakshasas and Nagas have also come to see Shri Ram who was now wielding the extraordinary Vaishnav Dhanush.

He lifted the bow, pulled it's string but was indecisive of the aim. Even being angry, Shri Ram knew that Brahmhatya was not the option, also the one in front of him is a blood relative of Brahmarishi Vishwamitra, and that corner of mercy was not allowing Shri Ram to release the arrow on Parshuram.

"Parshuram, aap Brahman hai iss liye avadhya hai, aap Vishwamitra ke sambandhi bhi hai, aur mere liye vandaniye bhi. Iss liye iss teer ka lakshya mai aap par nahi saadh sakta." Shri Ram said.

Parshuram looked at the valourous one with astonishment, that even in anger his mind was steadfast in Dharma and inclined towards doing in the right thing.

The character of Shri Ram reminded him of what Akhand Maharani Arya-Bhaarti had told him a long time ago.

"....Kintu mujhe sandeya hai ki kya sabhi Kshatriya dharm ke maarg par chalenge ? Ya fir woh satta paake sabko punah prataarit karenge ?" Parshuram expressed his doubt.

"Yeh toh samaye hi batayega, Parshuram. Kintu ha, ek aisa adarsh Raja bhavishya mei awashya aayega jiski nyaye-priyata, tyaag, karm, sanskaar aur vachan aapko chintamukt kar degi." Arya-Bhaarti said.

It didn't take Parshuram long to know that the son of Dashrath in front of him, was the one whom the Akhand Maharani was referring to.

"Jamdagneya, Vaishnav Dhanush Amogh hai arthat iss teer ko kahi toh chhodna padega. Yaa toh iss teer ko aapke punyo se arjit punyaloko par saadh unhe nasht karu ya isko aapki man ki gati pe saadhu. Bataye, inn dono mei se kisko iss teer ka lakshya banayu ?" Shri Ram asked.

The aura of Bhagwaan Vishnu that was in Parshuram entered Shri Ram through that inscrutable Vaishnav Dhanush. Shri Ram's aura dazzled like that of Narayan, and that dazzlement threw the world in a daze.

And then Parshuram felt as if he had become vigourless. He could do nothing except to stare at Vishnu-like Ram, with upraised eyes.

Parshuram calloused as his vitality was subdued by the radiance of the lotus-petalled red eyed Ram

Parshuram calloused as his vitality was subdued by the radiance of the lotus-petalled red eyed Ram. He was humbled and then addressed the son of Dashrath softly.

"Maine Akhand Maharani ko vachan diya tha ki raatri mei keval Mahendra parvat par vicharan karunga. Iss liye yadi tum meri man ki gati par nishana mat saadho mujhe iski sabse adhik awashyakta hai. Tum awashya mere punyaloko ko nasht kardo, jinka mujhe ahankar tha." Parshuram said.

Shri Ram smiled while the Jamdagneya looked up in the sky to see Devtas and Asuras along with several others spectating.

"Hey Ram, shigreh mere punyaloko par nishana saadh unhe nasht karo. Yaha Devta, Asur, ityadi sab tumhe dekh rahe hai. Yadi inke dwara sabko pata chal gaya ki tum hi teeno Loko ke swaami ho, tum hi vidhata ho, toh tumhare avtaar ke udeshya-purti mei badha utpan ho sakti hai." Parshuram said.

And hence Shri Ram shot the arrow up in the skies, blasting the realms of heavens triumphed over by Parshuram through his ascesis.

Darkness dissipated and the Ram of Jamadagni made circumambulations around the Ram of Dashrath before vanishing, to go to Mahendra Parvat.

Then Shri Ram handed over the Vaishnav Dhanush to Varundev who was present there spectating. The entourage again came in motion, Shri Ram payed respects to Vasisth and other sages before addressing the agiated Dashrath.

"Pitashree, Bhagwaan Parshuram Jaa chuke hai. Ab sena ko aadesh de ki Ayodhya jane hetu punah sajj ho jaye." Shri Ram said.

On hearing the words of his son, Dasharath hugged Shri Ram and kissed his forehead. Dashrath was gladdened by knowing about the departure of Parshuram, as he deemed he and his son got a rebirth after being saved by the wrath of Jamdagneya.

Dashrath ordered the legion to move ahead and continue their journey towards Ayodhya.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

So many people in social media claim that nowhere in Valmiki Ramayan it is written that Shri Ram was a god.....

Padhi nahi na, iss liye nahi pata.

Shri Ram ko bahut jagah bola gaya hai ki he is god. Bahut instances hai jaha he is compared to Bhagwaan Vishnu and Parshuram ne toh directly avatar bola hai iss samvaad mei. Aur yaha toh Ram ji darshan bhi diye hai ki he is Vishnu Bhagwan.

Toh yeh jo baat karte hai na ki Ram ji didn't know when Ramayan was being recited it was about him... Ramayan is not the story of Ram but Sita.... Ram isn't said to be god....

Beta history chhodo, comedy mei try karo accha career ban sakta hai 😂