CHAPTER 52

Amarsri and Srinav were together in the room surrounded by silence. Her gaze kept following him, as he did her Sringar from head to tone.

He ornamented her scented locks, filled the parting of her hair with sindoor of his name, decorated her forehead with bindi that equivalent to the rising sun for him. He adorned her expansive eyes, in which he saw his entire world with Kohl and smudged.

Srinav put the most beautiful of oranaments on her body from necklaces, to bajubands to kangans, rings, kamarbandhs, jingling anklets and toe rings.

Neither did he forget to apply Alta on her hands and feet.

Srinav poured his heart out in her Sringar, and once he was done he looked at her with admiration for both her and his work

Srinav poured his heart out in her Sringar, and once he was done he looked at her with admiration for both her and his work. She was looking like a doll, his doll.

"Sringaar purn huya." He said with a smile.

"Kintu aap toh mere kesho mei pushp lagana bhul gaye. Mera Sringaar aapne banaye veni se bina apurn hai." Amarsri said.

"Bhula nahi hu devi. Ab aapke kesh pushpo se tab susajjit honge, jab humara punar-milan hoga." Srinav told or more like promised.

And this promise of his made her smile.

"Toh mai uss din ki pratiksha karungi." She said with a smile.

She stood up and held his hand in hers, which always felt like holding the entire world in her palms. Both of them walked, outside their bhavan.

Standing in the threshold with him in front of her, it was time to say good bye. Amarsri summoned a sacramental plate and from it, put a tilak on his forehead, to wish him well in his next incarnation and journey.

Srinav smiled as he cupped her face and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, like always. And then taking a step back, he looked at her. It was ironic how both of them had tears in their eyes but a smile on their face.

"Ab sidhe Bhu-Lok mei milenge devi." Srinav said.

"Milna toh niyati hai." Amarsri said.

He gave her one last smile and so did she, before he disappeared.

Down on earth, the Putrakamesti yagya was going on and on for more than a month with the paalna with clay idol at forefront. Both Maharani Samriddhi devi and Maharaj Ratnakar Sagar remained steadfast with determination.

As they gave ahuti to the agni, a bright light caused everyone to close their eyes. The energy and warmth were familiar to both Ratnakar Sagar and Samriddhi devi, they had felt the exact aura in their dream.

Smiles appeared on their faces as they tried to open their eyes. And with squinted gaze they managed to see that the source of the divine light was the little one in the cradle.

Ratnakar Sagar and Samriddhi devi were elated seeing their son, incarnation of Shreeshaktiswar's Yuddheshwar swaroop

Both of them rushed to him and Samriddhi devi took her son in her arms. Ratnakar Sagar's joy became ineffable. Once again he was astonished witnessing the plan of gods. A toddler made of clay could come to life !

"Mrunmaye." Ratnakar muttered.

Flowers were showered on earth by Amarsri who had become euphoric getting the glimpse of Shreeshaktiswar's second Manav-avatar.

"Mrunmaye." She smiled as a happy tear escaped her eye.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Phool barsaying*

HERE COMES RAMESHWARI HRIDAYE-SAMRAT MRUNMAYE ✨

So did you understand why he was named Mrunmaye (मृण्मय) ?

It comes from the name of Mata Sita, which is Mrunmayee, which means made of clay.

So lemme give you a glimpse of #Mruneshwari -

Maine Insta pe itne share kiye hai 😂