CHAPTER 50

In Shripuram, Maharani Samriddhi made an idol of a toddler standing on two feet. She had poured all her knowledge of art on sculpting his features.

Whether it was his small pointy nose, full round cheeks, expansive eyes like that of lotus petals accentuated with subtly arched brows or sculpted hair that fell till his shoulders, the idol of the toddler was ineffably adorable.

Now it was only about time when Shreeshaktiswar would manifest himself in this idol. The preparations to make him come were going on since the very day he appeared in the dream.

Maharaj Ratnakar Sagar had ordered for a grand Putrakamesti yagya to be conducted. And he also ordered every essential of a baby to be made.

As the yagya was about to commence, Maharani samriddhi devi placed the idol of the toddler on the cradle which once belonged to their daughter Vaishnavi.

The yagya finally began when both Samriddhi devi and Ratnakar Sagar were seated.

On the other side in Kiskindha, the Vanar contingent from every part of Bharatvarsh had gathered and Sugreev gave them orders to find Devi Sita.

He divided the contingent in four parts, and ordered each to go in the four directions to find Devi Sita. The northern contingent was led by Shatbali, eastern contingent by Vinat and western contingent by Sushen.

Since Ravan was seen going to the southern direction and Lanka was also in the south as well, the probability of Devi Sita being there was high. Hence he sent his most trusted people including Angad, Hanuman, Jambuvant, Nal and Neel, to the south.

Due to trying to save his life from Vali, Sugreev had travelled across earth in every direction, which helped him gather a lot of information about geographies and people of different regions. It was clear why Kabandh asked Shri Ram to befriend him. Who better than an expert in world geography could guide such an expedition ?

Sugreev gave all the contingents detailed instructions about the major landmarks they would find and the characteristics of people they would see in those regions.

Given the probability of Devi Sita to be found in the southern direction, he gave extra instructions to Hanuman, known for his brain, brawn and bravery.

Even Shri Ram was hopeful that Hanuman will return with good news. Therefore he gave Vayuputra, the ring he wore on his finger that had his insignia, that will help Devi Sita place trust on Hanuman without fear.

"Hanuman, yadi Sita mile, toh yeh anguthi use dikhana. Woh pehechan lengi ki tum mere doot ho." Shri Ram said.

Sugreev gave all groups a month's time to come back with their information.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Mrunmaye ki janm ki taiyaar aur Mrunmayee ki khoj shuru ho gayi hai ✨✨✨