CHAPTER 13

Time was passing by smoothly and quickly. Every passing day, week and year, Shri Ram and Devi Sita were falling deeper and deeper in love with each other. This love of theirs had been uplifting and inspiring the love between other couples in cosmos also.

Especially that of Amarsri and Srinav, these two also just like always were enjoying their ever increasing love. Both of them always remained in each other's mind either consciously, subconsciously or unconsciously depending on the given situation.

Right now Srinav like daily was performing his morning rituals in the lake of Chaitanya. After completing his prayers, the moment he turned around a splash of water hit his face.

"Amarsri !" He exclaimed as she giggled.

"Kya huya Priya ?" She asked again splashing water on him.

Srinav came out of the water as Amarsri chuckled. But she suppressed it seeing his deadpanned expression, which soon broke into a smirk which caused her to frown.

Suddenly he started tickling her waist, causing her to laugh even more. To stop him, she grabbed his hand but he freed them only to tickle her more. Due to the wet mud underneath their feet, both of them in this silly tussle, slipped and fell into the lake together.

Both of them stood up, completely drenched. Srinav chuckled at the incident, which turned into laughter seeing Amarsri pouting, because she had just gotten ready and now it all went to waste.

"Hasiye mat Dev ! Mujhe ab punah-" She stopped mid-sentence when Srinav placed a small kiss her forehead suddenly.

"Koi baat nahi, sringaar punah bhi ho sakta hai.' Amarsri said with a smile and red cheeks.

-- TIMESKIP --

After taking the second shower, Amarsri sat down on the dressing table drying her hair. When those long tresses were dried enough it was time to get ready. She was about to grab the small box of sindoor but Srinav grabbed it before her.

"Sringaar ka saubhagya de priye." He said with a smile.

"Saubhagya diya." She said playfully.

He chuckled before adorning the parting of her hair with the sindoor, signifying their marriage. And then he put the maangtika on her head, along with chudamani and head pieces.

And so on he did her sringaar from adorning her to his heart's content, to putting Kohl in her lotus eyes in which he sees the entire universe to applying a red pigment on the lips, the words left from whom is the only thing he'd prefer to hear.

He puts Alta in her hands that always hold him and have his back, and then adorns his feet with that red liquid, the lotus like soft feet that always run towards him. Then he puts anklets on them, whose jingling was the best music to his ears.

"Ati-uttam." Amarsri said looking at her sringaar.

"Abhi purn nahi huya." He said.

"Kuch baaki hai ?" Amarsri asked.

"Veni." Srinav said as he pulled the Veni, which he himself had made, out from the flower box and attached it on her head.

"Ab huya Sringaar purn." He said proudly admiring his work, while she chuckled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Not me thinking that I am raising the standards of sailors too high*

Well it goes both ways actually.... Want a man to love you like Srinav.... Love him like Amarsri.

Want a man like Shri Ram, become Devi Sita first.

Because I know that amidst lampat launde.... Good men are still there ✨

Btw here's a SriSri Art ✨