CHAPTER 25

It was a pleasant morning in Chaitanya Lok, Amarsri was walking through the flower meadows enjoying the cool breeze. But suddenly her pleasant walk was interrupted after flowers were thrown on her face from the side.

She looked at the direction only to find Srinav chuckling.

"Dev !" She exclaimed.

"Pranaam swikar kare devi." Srinav said joining his hands. She deadpanned which made him laugh more.

But before he could supress his laugh, flowers were thrown on his face as well. He looked at Amarsri with a raised eyebrows as she began laughing.

And before they knew it a silly battle ensued between the both where they threw flowers on each other's faces. The sounds of running and giggling filled the atmosphere.

"Devi ! Rukiye !" Srinav said after getting hit on the face with flowers but Amarsri ran away giggling.

Removing the petal that went in his eye, Srinav tried to find Amarsri but she was nowhere. He looked at all four directions, but she wasn't in sight.

The only thing that helped him locate her was her faint giggles that she was trying to supress, but it couldn't be missed from his ears.

It made him smile realising that she was behind the trees

"Devi ? Priya ? Kaha hai aap ?" He said in pretence going to the other direction.

From behind the trees she was hiding, Amarsri was suppressing her giggle. She titled a little to gaze at him but he wasn't in the view. A frown appeared on her face.

But suddenly a clearing of throat made her startled as she turned around and got flabbergasted seeing Srinav, looking at her smugly.

She tried to step back but before her feet could move he held her by her wrist with one hand while his other hand carried flowers.

Thinking he was about to throw them on her Amarsri closed her eyes but to her suprised instead of throwing those flowers on her face, he put them on her hair instead. She looked at him with raised eyebrow, while he just shrugged his shoulders, making her giggle.

The auro of divine love was not just illuminating Chaitanya lok but also earth, where a similar game was being played by Shri Ram and Devi Sita, but instead of flowers they were splashing water of each other while bathing together in the river.

Their chuckles and giggles too made the atmosphere around them euphoric. Shri Ram held the hands of Devi Sita gently, pulling her close to him.

"Sitey, tumhare saath nadiyo mei yu snaan karna, mithe fal khana, prakriti ke saundarya ko purn roop se anubhav karna.... Mera man karta hai ki jeevan bhar tumhare saath aise hi van mei shaanti se vyatit karu. Ab toh mujhe Ayodhya jaane ki bhi iccha nahi hoti." Shri Ram said.

"Aapne toh mere hridaye ki baat bhi keh di swami." She said with a smile.

Shri Ram smiled and embraced her, which made her cheeks heat up. He sighed looking at her.

"Praanpriye, tumhare bina toh mujhe swarg bhi nahi chahiye." He said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

This dialogue 'Tumhare bina toh mujhe swarg bhi nahi chahiye' is actually the signature dialogue of Shri Ram to Mata Sita ✨✨✨

Every chance Shri Ram gets he says this, because believe it or not, this vanvaas was like a honeymoon period for them, because they were so immersed in each other's love that too 24/7 which wasn't possible in palace life due to duties.... ✨✨

Its so beautiful that I melt. 😂

And I made one more SriSri art ✨

It was inspired by a Rukmini haran illustration ✨✨