Chapter 4: RBC Girls

A goat bleated and (y/n) put her hand over her heart while Kat gasped in surprise.

"Huh?" Kat muttered under her breath.

"Pinch!" Sweetie exclaimed.

"Punch" as two girls softly pinched and punched (y/n) and Kat as (y/n) glared at them because she didn't like being touched.

"First of the month!" A girl informed, circling the girls like vultures, laughing.

"Now you say..." Another girl trailed off, letting her friend finish off her sentence.

"A slap and a kick gif being so quick." A third girl finished her friend's sentence.

"What?" (Y/n) questioned, really confused.

"Too slow!" A girl poked Kat, still circling the poor girl.

"No returns!" Another one said, following the other's lead as (y/n) glared at the three of them.

The three laughed and the goat again bleated.

Raúl kept looking down with his eyebrows furrowed, feeling sympathetic for the girls.

"We are...Siobhan! Sweetie! Sloane! And this is Gabby goat." The three girls introduced whole doing their poses, Siobhan introduced Gabby's goat, she picked up the goat as it made a noise.

"Welcome to...RBC Girls!" The three did a pose together.

"Ugh." (Y/n) and Kat scoffed, not excited about this.

"Don't be shy, Katherine Koniqua Elliot and (Y/n) (m/n) (l/n)." Siobhan tried to make them comfortable.

"It's Kat and (y/n)!" Kat defended her friend and her as (y/n) smiled at her and nodded.

"We've noodled up another idea," Sweetie informed the girls.

"It's the cutest!" Sloane said as she did a peace sign while Sweetie nodded.

"Kay-Kay and (n/n)!" They exclaimed together as they raised their hands and wiggled them.

"Ugh! No, thanks!" (Y/n) disgusted.

"New name, new beginning!" Siobhan said as she hugged both of them.

"It's your guy's do-over, Kay-Kay and (n/n)." As she pulled back from the hug but still had her hands on them. (Y/n) and Kay just pushed her arm off of them.

"And we're going to help you heal." She snaps her fingers.

(Y/n) could only sigh in annoyance and facepalmed.

"There's holistic goat yoga each noon." Sweetie and Sloane, were doing goat yoga as gabby goat bleated again.

"Feed your soul, not your waistline." Siobhan poked Kat and (y/n) yet again.

"Evenings, we meditate for the environment." Sweetie said as (y/n) raised an eyebrow.

Raúl leaned forward.

"The earth resonates beneath our bums," Siobhan said as (y/n) looked at her dumbfounded.

"And best of all..." Sweetie began saying, "Our fashion for World Peace event!" Sloane finished as she stroked a pose.

"Who knows? Prison Chic could be the next big thing. Now let's get you both moved in." Siobhan said, finally getting somewhere.

(Y/n) grabbed her bow and placed it on her back, she smiled at the comforting feeling. Then frowned as she saw Siobhan trying to carry Kat's boom box.

"Hey, don't touch!" As Kat snatched it back.

"What is it?" A curious Siobhan questioned.

"It's vintage." Kat snapped, having enough of this.

Siobhan touched it and exclaimed, "Touched it!" (Y/n) only slapped her forehead.

Raúl leaned a little too far on a loose brick and gasped when it started to fall and tried to reach for it, as it started to target Siobhan's head.

Suddenly Kat closed her eyes and gasped as she had a vision of her pushing Siobhan out of the way and (y/n) pulling back Kat.

Kat's eyes opened as she grunted and groaned and pushed Siobhan out of the way as (y/n) pulled her best friend back, out of harm's way.

"What the" Kat began to question before the brick started to laugh.

(Y/n) and Kat looked up to see Raúl looking down a them, staring at (y/n). (Y/n) only smiled and nodded at him, before yawning.

"Hey, you!" Kat yelled as Raúl took one last look at (y/n) before beginning to run off into the tower.

"Did you see what she did? Kay-Kay just saved my life! Ah!" Siobhan said as she began to hug Kat, as (y/n) only patted her friend on the back.

"Let go of me!" Kat said as (y/n) was grabbed by a nun, along with Kat.

"This way, Miss Elliot and Miss (l/n), headmaster's waiting." The nun took them into the building as the gabby goat bleated happily.

"What's going on, Siobhan?" Sweetie asked.

"How did she see it coming?" Sloane asked.

"I don't know. But I have a feeling Kay-Kay and (n/n)'s the best thing to happen here in a long time." Siobhan said as she filled her friends in gabby goat bleated groggily as she hit the stone with her head.