Chapter 11: The arrival

(Y/n) and Raúl held hands as they walked alongside Kat.

Kat grumbles out loud, "Why do those poodles keep bothering us?"

Raúl answered, "They want you guys to be like them. Heh." He pulled out an old picture of Siobhan, Slaon, and Sweetie and him.

(Y/n) looked at the picture as she furrowed her eyebrows, "Wow, you were a poodle too."

Raúl looked away as he said something else, "I...I tried to be but..." He shrugged his shoulders.

Kat looked at him, "You're not nearly as annoying." Kat walked faster as (y/n)'s eyes lit up, realizing that Kat was trying to be civil towards him.

Raúl smiled at her and kissed her forehead, "Siobhan's okay, considering her parents."

(Y/n) raised her eyebrows, "Her parents?" She tilted her head slightly.

"The Klaxons. Klax Korp?" Raúl informed them both.

Kat chimed in, "She's a Klaxon?"

****

As Belzer was snoring Wendell and Wild were building their copies of themselves.

Wendell grunts, "There we go. And...boom, done, okay. Oh, gosh! Did I make a sculpture or a mirror? You know what I'm sayin'" he laughs.

Wild put a slim substance on his sculpture which failed miserably, "Oh. Nope. That's not gonna work." He sneezes on it, "Well, there we go." He laughs mischievously.

He puts a couple of bugs in some clothing, "I'm doin' somethin'- I'm doin' somethin' important." Wild flew down.

Wendell picked up their plans for the fair, "Come on, Hell Maidens, summon us up!"

****

The trio walked down the stairs as (y/n) started to say, "Ms. Hunter said it was bad."

They wiped the snow off of a grave, the grave was the brewery.

(Y/n) and Kat looked at each other and exhaled. (Y/n) leaned against Raúl as he held her in his arms and kissed her cheek as a comfort.

Kat sighed, "Come on." She walked forward.

Raúl told the girls, "My mother thinks that the fire was on purpose. Needs a witness to prove it." (Y/n) held his hand a little bit tighter.

Kat only hummed as the group kept walking deeper.

Finally, they came to a grave that had stone birds on it.

The girls both looked at each other and held hands.

Raúl exhaled and guessed, "Your parents?"

(Y/n) only let out a noise of acknowledgment. Kat took out the stuffed bear.

He looked at his girlfriend confused, "You're, uh, gonna make a shrine?"

(Y/n) nodded her head before saying, "Nope."

"Okay, now, tell us what to do." Kat held out the bear.

"About what?" Raúl asked. (Y/n) only looked back and semi-glaring at him. Raúl put up his hands and backed away. "Not you, Raúl, the bear."

Kat pulled the string on the back as she grunted and grumbled. "Ah!"

Raúl moved forward and took it from Kat. He pulled the clothing and stuffing away and removed a pin.